Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when jewy things collide

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

circumcisions + lawyers = maximum Jewishness

Every time IT screencaps a post for "problematic" antisemitism, remember these fuckers cut off your dick skin for no reason so you can't enjoy masturbation cope and then make money off your parents suing the hospital when they botch mutilating you. Somebody asks if they can sue for this. Lo and behold, look at the replies - they're all fucking Jews. Jews are liars (lawyers), swindlers (bankers) and cock cutters.

Hitler should have finished the job on these oven dodging hook nosed fucks ded srs. Schindler's List is a comedy.

Nevermind the fact that Israel drained my country dry with it's parasitism, openly attacked it, has stolen technology, and yet they take billions every year in "foreign aid".

The Jew has left his mark upon me as well.

Hitler should have finished the job on these oven dodging hook nosed fucks ded srs. Schindler's List is a comedy.
Ajajaja
Thanks, I really needed to laugh
You made my day

I'm learning laws and need a circumcision because of medical reasons. Still not a jew.

Also good luck to be a man-made slave of "superior" germanic people in the Hitlers Reich. All who saying that "hitler did nothing wrong" or "kill the degenerates" don't realise that they are first who will be killed in some gazenwagen because they are ugly, genetically degenerate subhuman.

It's not for no reason that they cut your foreskin off. That is how it's prescribed to treat their goyim cattle

I'm learning laws and need a circumcision because of medical reasons. Still not a jew.

Also good luck to be a man-made slave of "superior" germanic people in the Hitlers Reich. All who saying that "hitler did nothing wrong" or "kill the degenerates" don't realise that they are first who will be killed in some gazenwagen because they are ugly, genetically degenerate subhuman.
stfu jew

I'm not a jew. If you have some arguments against my position say it, but I doubt you will say something except "Reee hitler just want make whites proud".

I'm not a jew. If you have some arguments against my position say it, but I doubt you will say something except "Reee hitler just want make whites proud".
If they were born in Hitler's times I doubt they would be ugly

If they were born in Hitler's times I doubt they would be ugly
Why? The blood will become "pure" in decade? While actually pure blood make people ugly, look at the jews. Also still people will born ugly because it's fucking nature, only thing that can save humanity from this miserable fate is DNA engineering, selection and other thing is not needed now and will be out of date in few decades (I hope).

I'd be pissed too if my dick was shredded so badly I couldn't even masturbate. I guess that's the point.

Why? The blood will become "pure" in decade? While actually pure blood make people ugly, look at the jews. Also still people will born ugly because it's fucking nature, only thing that can save humanity from this miserable fate is DNA engineering, selection and other thing is not needed now and will be out of date in few decades (I hope).
What I mean is it wouldn't be problem for them to have a relationship and settle down a family because hypergamy wasn't a thing back then

What I mean is it wouldn't be problem for them to have a relationship and settle down a family because hypergamy wasn't a thing back then
Hmmm... I get it. We thinking about different things. Most of local guys are complaining about hypergamy and that they want to have a wife/gf who will not cheat on them. I want to look beautiful because it make your life valuable on extremely level so you can earn a lot of money, being accepted in society and have a wife/gf who will not cheat on you.

So, most of people here are angry on foids, "degenerates", fags etc. While I angry at my horrible fate. I agree that feminazis are need to be stopped and that level of hypergamy in the west is literally man genocide.

Edited: Also you hating fags, sjw, all that "propgressive" shit (even if some of this shit actually good) because you think that they make inceldom possible. While I think that my bad genes make my inceldom possible, no matter in which time, no matter in which society structure - if you are ugly or unattractive your life is not fulfilled and literally a joke.

Last edited:
i dont know bro but just dont be circumcised theory is legit dedly srsrsrs :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back