Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When JBW isn’t enough.

Brootal he looks like low tier normie at best. :feelsohgod:

They should’ve did worse to that cumskin faggot. Pathetic subhuman cuck walking around thinking the world is his playground

You know it’s bad when noodlewhores put a JBW fag in his place before ricemen did :feelskek:

Last edited:
What even is society at this point :feelskek:

she hesitated, first checked for personality and then started kicking

Jfl at the fact that this cuck risked it all for a fat ugly jungle gookwhore who‘s probably my mom‘s age. People are so fucking stupid

Last edited:
They should’ve did worse to that cumskin faggot. Pathetic subhuman cuck walking around thinking the world is his playground

You know it’s bad when noodlewhores put a JBW fag in his place before ricemen did :feelskek:
Brutol,and the way I thought was great for JBW. This nigga probably thought he had a chance JFL:feelskek:

There are levels to JBWmaxxing jfl he looks old as fuck no noodles for him. :feelsbadman:

Jfl at the fact that this cuck risked it all for a fat ugly jungle gookwhore who‘s probably my mom‘s age. People are so fucking stupid
What hornieness does to a mf