Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When its ovER, you understand it, embrace it, but cannot ever internalize it fully

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Becuase thats my situation. I already know it. Its over, nothing i can do about it. But there's that silver lining of hope, that thing you carry on, that last bluepilled fantasy cuckoldery you simply cannot let it go, what do you do?

I've realised i've been delusionmaxxing for a while now, and, tbh, i think it was good while it lasted. Now it has to go. I simply cannot bare to be this cucked about my own looks threshold and have to fully internalize it or, i am afraid, i will do something stupid, like approaching a girl i find cute or wtv.

Thing is, i dont know how to destroy it. I dont wanna despair and wallow in my own misery, but i dont wanna be a deluded soy latte simp faggot either.

Well, guess i will have to find a common middleground for this shit.

99.999% of blackpillers have a tiny bit of hope in them; that's not necessarily a bad thing, it just keeps your mind open, as long as you're not deluding yourself into thinking the very small chance is actually larger than that. :feelsjuice: