Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When it comes to real attraction, only looks can do the job...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Water is wet, but I guess we all heard a lot about personality and all these things that supposedly also attract foids.

The thing is, even if personality was a thing, that's actually an even worse situation. Why would you want that? Having a good personality can make people like you, feel comfortable around you and that's about it. Your personality can make a woman sexually DESIRE you, that's not how these things work.

When it comes to dating, the whole sexual attraction thing is the number one factor by far, it is there or it isn't. That's what separates friends from lovers and so on. Everything else is cope.

If you have to rely on your personality to attract a foid, it's over for you. As much as she likes you as a person and enjoys spending time with you, that doesn't make her desire you, it doesn't make her crazy to touch you and fuck your brains out.

All you can hope is be another one of those stupid normie couples where the foid is clearly not really attracted to the guy and they barely have sex, only when she's "in the mood" or some special ocasion, eventually they all become dead bedrooms (that's what 50% of marriages nowadays are).

As far as minimally mentally stable women go, yes, 100%. And I really mean "minimally", as even the healthiest ones nowadays are not in that good of a shape.

But if you atrocitymaxx, you will get foids. Turbomanlets like Manson did, superold men like Fritzl did, ugly bastards like the Park Maniac did. The mental quality of such women was of course trash, but many were young and attractive. Not worth it at all though, as I always remind everyone.

That's why face will always matter more than height

As far as minimally mentally stable women go, yes, 100%. And I really mean "minimally", as even the healthiest ones nowadays are not in that good of a shape.

But if you atrocitymaxx, you will get foids. Turbomanlets like Manson did, superold men like Fritzl did, ugly bastards like the Park Maniac did. The mental quality of such women was of course trash, but many were young and attractive. Not worth it at all though, as I always remind everyone.
who is the man in your avi?

Yeah, for broken women dark triad is legit.

In our country there are way too many broken women btw, I believe we just have shitty family structures overall nowadays.

Men are the same just somehow retarded men thought women were different.

In our country there are way too many broken women btw, I believe we just have shitty family structures overall nowadays.
I don't think Brazil is ahead of most first world countries in terms of broken people like that. In the favelas, yeah, of course, but overall, not sure.

The first world is also full to the brim with single motherhood and in Brazil people are less negligent with children I think. Negligence during infancy is the #1 factor for BPD and shit like that.

That's why face will always matter more than height
tbh

In my personal experience, most foids are fine with a guy at least their own height, with a preference for someone slightly taller. Some dig tall guys but not many.

It seems that for many of them there's not really an attraction problem with some shorter guy, it's more a matter of embarassment. I heard a lot of them say they'd feel self conscious and weird if others saw them with a shorter guy. And indeed, I recall back in school when that social factor wasn't a thing, girls didn't really care about height, they only cared if the guy was "cute".

Charlie Jones, a man who married a 9 yo at 22 in the 30s or 40s (forgot).
Oh, so like forced marriage but for cumskins instead of muslims, dude won at life, based AF :feelsLSD:

I don't think Brazil is ahead of most first world countries in terms of broken people like that. In the favelas, yeah, of course, but overall, not sure.

The first world is also full to the brim with single motherhood and in Brazil people are less negligent with children I think. Negligence during infancy is the #1 factor for BPD and shit like that.
You lived abroad, you can tell us more about this. The newer generations seem broken af.

for instance, idk if it's just my city, but I'm seeing way too many lesbians nowadays, even more than gays. Was it similar back in Germany?

tbh

In my personal experience, most foids are fine with a guy at least their own height, with a preference for someone slightly taller. Some dig tall guys but not many.

It seems that for many of them there's not really an attraction problem with some shorter guy, it's more a matter of embarassment. I heard a lot of them say they'd feel self conscious and weird if others saw them with a shorter guy. And indeed, I recall back in school when that social factor wasn't a thing, girls didn't really care about height, they only cared if the guy was "cute".
I think the main issue with the looks x height controversy is that height is much more objectively measurable than looks. So people can pull more solid data concerning height like "only 1% of women will date a guy who's 5'2 or less" or whatever.

But as for face, most people can't rate well and will show some tall normie with a foid and say "see! tallfags can't be incels", inaccurately rating him way lower than what he really is.

There's also the problem that women can be with a man for many reasons without being legitimately attracted to him, of course.

tbh

Also, faces preference will almost never vary, since we are programmed to distinguish between the beatiful and the ugly, while tall and short aren't something objective, it greatly varies from place to place.

Not saying that height is irrelevant, but that managing a height issue is much more doable than a face one

Last edited:
You lived abroad, you can tell us more about this. The newer generations seem broken af.

for instance, idk if it's just my city, but I'm seeing way too many lesbians nowadays, even more than gays. Was it similar back in Germany?
What I always heard from my mom and grandfather (who has been to Europe as well), is that in Europe people pamper children way less than here. Like, here's your food, now go to sleep, whatever. And they let the children unattended more. You can see examples of it in cases like that Madelleine little girl who was kidnapped, the parents went out to have dinner and let her unattended there, such shit isn't as common in BR culture.

As for obviously degenerate people in public (obvious radfems, faggots, dykes, people full of body modification, etc), there are way more in Germany than Brazil. Even in my small town there. Here, if you go to a big city, you'll see a good deal of them, but not in small towns. There, even small towns are full of them.

Yes. My lighter-skinned half-cousins have many more options than I will ever have.

Screenshot from 2022 01 02 12 05 53

(23)

^Sister^
Screenshot from 2022 01 05 16 20 44

(25)

117121177 3095974660449699 5943894804447978824 n

(23)

^Brother^
142670897 3603064099740750 3173564075069894290 n

(24)

(They are full relatives)

What I always heard from my mom and grandfather (who has been to Europe as well), is that in Europe people pamper children way less than here. Like, here's your food, now go to sleep, whatever. And they let the children unattended more. You can see examples of it in cases like that Madelleine little girl who was kidnapped, the parents went out to have dinner and let her unattended there, such shit isn't as common in BR culture.

As for obviously degenerate people in public (obvious radfems, faggots, dykes, people full of body modification, etc), there are way more in Germany than Brazil. Even in my small town there. Here, if you go to a big city, you'll see a good deal of them, but not in small towns. There, even small towns are full of them.
Oh I get where you coming from. Yeah in this regard we are not as bad I'd say.

as for fags and dykes, suifuel af must be hell

should I move to a small city within Brazil? I'm really sick of seeing degenerate people, I live in a pretty big one. I thought things weren't as bad overseas, even though they're usually more "progressive", at least statistically it seemed like we had more of those people here.

Oh I get where you coming from. Yeah in this regard we are not as bad I'd say.

as for fags and dykes, suifuel af must be hell

should I move to a small city within Brazil? I'm really sick of seeing degenerate people, I live in a pretty big one. I thought things weren't as bad overseas, even though they're usually more "progressive", at least statistically it seemed like we had more of those people here.
If you have the means to make a living and think you can get used to it, I think it's a very good move.

But honestly, I think I'm too used to a relatively big city. My city in Germany was like 50k people and already found it way too small. Hard to get used to a place where you can basically walk half of it in a morning walk and all the next towns are like 10-20 km away. You have to have a car to live in a place like that.

If she doesnt feel the dopamin when looking at you, it never began.

Oh, so like forced marriage but for cumskins instead of muslims, dude won at life, based AF :feelsLSD:
Not even forced. Or if it was initially sorta forced she grew to enjoy it. It was long marriage and she missed if after he died.

tbh this is a classic lolipill by now. Dude won life indeed

only looks can do the job​

I wouldn't phrase it this way because there are blind foids out there who react on non-visual cues.

She doesn't "see" Chad's looks via eyes/light but instead gropes his face and pseudo-sees his looks to realize he has nice jaw/etc plus how far she has to reach for his head tells her height, etc

IE there isn't quite as instantaneous a thing since she has to do a delayed process to figure out a guy's structure.

More immediate responses would be based on musk (which Chad excels at too) and voice (same) and confidence (which he has from dealing w/ sighted girls) plus reactions from other girls.

Well yes. But I don't need to worry because I have a wonderful body. I just need to wait a little longer to find the right girl. It's only been 7 yrs. Any time now she will arrive in my life.

Not even forced. Or if it was initially sorta forced she grew to enjoy it. It was long marriage and she missed if after he died.
View attachment 558910
I didn't know about this story, the fact that it would be impossible to do nowadays without getting jailed while 7 year olds mutilate their genitals to transition is high octane suifuel :feelsrope:

View attachment 558910
brutal, what was normal and granted for every man in the past is now a forgotten dream only a few can even dream of.

yup your right or enough beer and enough drugs can also do the trick, oh and also a paper bag to cover the face and dimming the lights or for most of the people on this forum completely turning off the lights