Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When it comes to ascending, what is your worst fear?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
27d 10h 42m
I feel as thought I've mentioned this before, but my biggest fear if I ever were to ascend is to be cucked. I've literally had nightmare about being cucked by crushes I had and being bond to a chair so I wouldn't be able to do anything. I'd scream for her to stop, but no noise would come out. I feel as though if I was ever cucked I would kill myself because I would know then that I completely failed as a man. Just wondering if anyone has had similar fears and if it in someway hindered you actually trying to ascend before.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
159d 19h 17m
I feel as thought I've mentioned this before, but my biggest fear if I ever were to ascend is to be cucked. I've literally had nightmare about being cucked by crushes I had and being bond to a chair so I wouldn't be able to do anything. I'd scream for her to stop, but no noise would come out. I feel as though if I was ever cucked I would kill myself because I would know then that I completely failed as a man. Just wondering if anyone has had similar fears and if it in someway hindered you actually trying to ascend before.

J.G and myself both had this fear. J.G, however, has potential to ascend beyond it.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
Being cucked is pretty much inevitable nowadays unless you criminalmaxx and threat the foid or something. Even if you have the complete package she's looking for (which isn't the case of anyone here of course), foids just "get bored" and leave after a while, or meet someone who mogs you and do the same.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
58d 12h 9m
Being betrayed.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
29d 17h 14m
I consider ascension as having unpaid consensual sexual intercourse with a willing woman, not entering a relationship - I don't fear anything about the idea of it as such, mainly because I know it's never going to happen, but when I try to imagine myself in a position where I'm about to have sex it just seems utterly bizarre; it's such an alien concept that to even think about it is ridiculous to me.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
98d 8h 1m
My fear is putting all that effort and getting my hopes up just to be rejected when i take my shirt off and have to explain to her that i shit in a bag :feelsrope:

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
Ripping a fart mid a stroke