Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When is the last time you have been outside?

Last time you have been outside

• Today

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • 1-2days ago

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 3-4days ago

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 5-6days ago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2weeks ago

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 3-4weeks ago

• over 1month ago

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
For me it was around 1week ago. Im so anxious right now that I dont want to go outside at all even just to the store which is right next to my house

everyday for wagiecagie:feelsbadman:

I went to the store today

I went into my backyard yesterday to pick up dog feces. The last time in public was church last Sunday

But when I don't wagecuck it is/was maybe once every 3 days.

For me it was around 1week ago. Im so anxious right now that I dont want to go outside at all even just to the store which is right next to my house
Yesterday, and then I met that ultra drunk Russian guy at the cemetery.

Yesterday I spent an hour throwing and hitting rocks with a baseball bat in my backyard

What did you talk about
I couldn't give him money for a beer and I haven't got a beer in my bag. He was peeing on our cemetery, I caught him and that drunk retard started to beg afterwards. I said: "I've given you already something because I'm not going to call the cops or stuff like that."
Disgusting idiot. He was too drunk to go into the bushes and flashes his dick for everyone to see. There are many children in this area btw

I couldn't give him money for a beer and I haven't got a beer in my bag. He was peeing on our cemetery, I caught him and that drunk retard started to beg afterwards. I said: "I've given you already something because I'm not going to call the cops or stuff like that."
Disgusting idiot. He was too drunk to go into the bushes and flashes his dick for everyone to see. There are many children in this area btw
Should have punched him

Should have punched him
I don't know what diseases he got. He looked and smelled like a hobo, probably taking other drugs, too. He was totally dirty and filthy. You need gloves for such a mf to avoid to get sick.
He walked to the gas station afterwards, so he was their problem then.

I don't know what diseases he got. He looked and smelled like a hobo, probably taking other drugs, too. He was totally dirty and filthy. You need gloves for such a mf to avoid to get sick.

anderson silva ufc GIF by ESPN