Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When is the Iranian strike happening

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I can't wait any longer. I need some lifefuel now. @ReconElement saar plejej hurry and start counter offensive.

@WizardofSoda

@Cayden Zhang
@supersoldier
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

They will fire one Shahed into Negev

Exactly 14 days from now
Trust the plan
Houthis in control

if these pathetic beta cucks don't nuke the world soon then they are beyond pathetic

Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

I can't wait any longer. I need some lifefuel now. @ReconElement saar plejej hurry and start counter offensive.
Saar we have too few soldiers and near to no armour, we cannot do any counteroffensives, all we can do is hold the line and inflict maximum casualties while withdrawing to favourable positions in case of an Israeli invasion, we've tanks but we can't bring them to Lebanon through ports or through roads, plus heavy machinery requires backend manpower and industrial capacity to keep it operational, all I can do is to send some infiltrators and fedayeens to destroy weak spots or recon parties

Saar we have too few soldiers and near to no armour, we cannot do any counteroffensives, all we can do is hold the line and inflict maximum casualties while withdrawing to favourable positions in case of an Israeli invasion, we've tanks but we can't bring them to Lebanon through ports or through roads, plus heavy machinery requires backend manpower and industrial capacity to keep it operational, all I can do is to send some infiltrators and fedayeens to destroy weak spots or recon parties
Understood saar. But pleje ask khameni to launch the missiles as soon as possible.

Understood saar. But pleje ask khameni to launch the missiles as soon as possible.
Saar I talked to Iranian nationalist(only Iranian I know) and he said he will lead the army of Khusrow Savarn Ashwaran Anushirvan(he himself) to capture all of middle East, Turkey and Afganistan for his neo Sassanid Empire, will liberate Palestine tho

Saar I talked to Iranian nationalist(only Iranian I know) and he said he will lead the army of Khusrow Savarn Ashwaran Anushirvan(he himself) to capture all of middle East, Turkey and Afganistan for his neo Sassanid Empire, will liberate Palestine tho
Wowo saar. Pull sapport saar

Saar also have you Personally, left iraq saar

IMO both sides still determining details how to maximize profits from taxpayer money.

According to astrologists it start on 16.08.

Next hour
I want muh oil money now or double muh bet for 2000 shares of OXY.
Oil climbed last night but price down in early morning trading.
Muh patience running thin but thats part of the game.

Waiting for more war in the Middle East.

IMG 5313

IMG 5312

Some say on this holiday

In general, I doubt that they will do anything serious, most likely it will be something similar to that Iranian “attack” this year when Israel was not harmed in any way, just so that the Iranian authorities do not look weak in the eyes of the population of their country