Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When is it time to leave Incels.co?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

A new condition/conditions have been allowed in the Incels.co bylaws...

• Women are allowed now

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • Gays/Transformers/BLTBBQs are allowed now

Votes: 76 72.4%
  • Sexhavers/people in committed relationships who aren't bluepilled (may be redpilled) are allowed now

Votes: 77 73.3%
  • The bluepilled are allowed now, as long as they're incel

Votes: 61 58.1%
  • Bluepilled sexhavers are allowed now

Votes: 82 78.1%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
All of these things have found their way into so-called "incel communities." Welcomed willingly. Incels.co strives to be different, it has been, and I think it will continue to be. But I think every incel community thought it was gonna be different.

Suppose hypothetically one or more of these conditions comes true here. Which are unbearable for you? I wanna know because the ones you don't vote for are the ones you're willing to tolerate. I want to know what the lesser evils of these are. If there are any. The poll is anonymous, so please, feel free to be honest.

Or maybe you'd stay even if all of these things were allowed? I can't think of where I'd go.

If any of those conditions obtain, it's time to leave.

Considering the fact the people on here are the only ones who can truly understand you. Ill say it's once you rope

Any of these things would be enough.
But I don't think the mods will ever allow such a new condition.

bluepilled incels should be taught

If any of that passes enough people would leave to create a new forum and as such I'd just move here to there.

Bluepilled are already allowed in that there's no criteria that would delineate the pills.

But I wouldn't leave no matter which one of these happened. They were all allowed on reddit r/incels until it got banned.

Bluepilled are already allowed in that there's no criteria that would delineate the pills.

But I wouldn't leave no matter which one of these happened. They were all allowed on reddit r/incels until it got banned.

You mean there's nothing defining what counts as "bluepilled?"

Not true we do ban people for being bluepilled. It's blatant of course. Not just forum dweller opinion of being bluepilled (at one point that would've been not agreeing that 60% of men were incels :lul: ), but people that are bluepilled are warned/banned for bluepilled statements.

Allowing non-incels

You mean there's nothing defining what counts as "bluepilled?"
Not true we do ban people for being bluepilled. It's blatant of course. Not just forum dweller opinion of being bluepilled (at one point that would've been not agreeing that 60% of men were incels :lul: ), but people that are bluepilled are warned/banned for bluepilled statements.
That's what I mean, it's a matter of opinion whereas other options in the poll don't leave any wiggle room.

I'll probably leave if they start to allow gaycels

I think someone maybe doesn't understand what the poll is asking.

More people said "No redpilled sexhavers" than people who said "No bluepilled sexhavers." So a bluepilled sexhaver will find his way into Incels.co before a redpilled sexhaver? Are you sure, whoever it was who voted this way?

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave

Just don't allow people to have different opinion theory.
Well, the defining feature of bluepilled beliefs is that incels don't exist and it's your fault. There is very little reason for the forum to exist (incels.co as involuntary celibates) without blackpilled or proto-blackpilled belief otherwise it wouldn't be "involuntary". Nobody wants to get condescendingly told to take a shower all day on here either.

The standard for being bluepilled is far higher than what people on the forum would consider though so keep that in mind mostly IT-tier drivel.

Whoever decided they couldn't stand redpilled sexhavers, but would tolerate bluepilled sexhavers, you can remain anonymous. But I do wanna talk. I wanna understand why you voted the way you voted. Hit me up in the DMs.

All of these things have found their way into so-called "incel communities." Welcomed willingly. Incels.co strives to be different, it has been, and I think it will continue to be. But I think every incel community thought it was gonna be different.

Suppose hypothetically one or more of these conditions comes true here. Which are unbearable for you? I wanna know because the ones you don't vote for are the ones you're willing to tolerate. I want to know what the lesser evils of these are. If there are any. The poll is anonymous, so please, feel free to be honest.

Or maybe you'd stay even if all of these things were allowed? I can't think of where I'd go.
Fuck all of them, maybe not blue pulled inkwells, but they can expect to be heavily ridiculed and ostracized for saying :bluepill:soy shit

Just don't allow people to have different opinion theory.

I agree tbh, the only way to convince someone is by debating them, not by punishing them with threats.

This reminds me all too much of the mindset of some SJW mods I've come across, they always make the excuse of "you're spreading hate speech, therefor you should be banned" it's the same thing here just reversed.

In my opinion people should be able to believe and say what they want, the rest will solve itself.

Just like r9k as soon as they let females roam the orbiters soon arrived and I soon left nonthing but racebait, tranny shit, and degenerates calling others degenerates on 4chan now

As it stands, there's some tolerance for bluepilled incels. Which tracks with people who've been banned for this before. Past people who posted bluepill offences, the general reaction was mostly "Nah, man, that's out of line." Not outright revulsion.

But I don't understand why bluepilled sexhavers are more tolerable than redpilled sexhavers.

But I don't understand why bluepilled sexhavers are more tolerable than redpilled sexhavers.

I'd leave if any sexhaver was allowed.
Incel forums must stay for incels.

I'd leave at all of those except the third. I'd ignore the braggarts.

We might end up diving to the Darknet.

hard to say but tbh all of em

Sub4 face , KHHV , Straight Men(18+)

This is the trifecta of this forum.

Anything else and I'm leaving.

i think bluepilled incels should allowed, and as @Angry_runt mentioned are already allowed. i have a hard time believing that anything other than a bluepilled incel is actually an incel. if you are a gay men have more access to sex than straight women due to sex drive and grinder being able to connect them so easily.

Any of these are the time to leave

If any of those conditions are true then I am quitting the forum