Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When is it really, 100% confirmed, forever, over?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
1) sub3 face (especially with features that can't ever be corrected through surgery like fucked eye area and skull).

2) severe deformation or health condition that destroys your looks (actual midget, utter fucked up skin by some disease, etc).

3) mental retardation. Not some normal mental illness like "bipolar disorder" or "mild autism"; it has to be retardation to the point you can't even talk or understanding things, etc. Then it's over even if good-looking.

If none of those apply to you it's NOT 100% confirmed over. I bet all my money many young incels here (especially the good-looking ones who think i'ts over because they're 5'6 or something) will ascend someday.

Last edited:
You need to be severely low stats in looks, money, status.

So it's not over?

Being curry in a western country = over

Posting here = 100% FINISHED.
There were a lot of confirmed LARPers here already. Also there are certainly infiltrates and "blackpilled normies", maybe even Chadlites and Chads now that Lookism was shut down.

When you have 4,000 posts on incels.is in 2 months.

:lul::lul::lul:

I know it's over. Maybe Asia will be my savior if I ever have the guts to leave.

You're right, an ugly 5'6 tall manlet can get laid somehow at least once is life (which will be by betabuxxing) but he'll never be taken seriously by women and never will experience real affection.

Having an anime waifu as a pp. :forcedsmile: (I had to make da joke, sorry bruh)

You're right, an ugly 5'6 tall manlet can get laid somehow at least once is life (which will be by betabuxxing) but he'll never be taken seriously by women and never will experience real affection.
If you're 5'6 and has a 4 face it's not 100% over. You're playing on nightmare mode but the game is not over.

There's a HUGE difference between being 4/10 facially and being 2/10 facially, for example.

Severe social anxiety and/or being an actual hikikomori would do the trick.

Severe social anxiety and/or being an actual hikikomori would do the trick.
Even I have severe social anxiety. I used to feel physically bad and flee from people in college.

I also resigned from my job as a teacher because of it pretty much.

Just drink alcohol and force yourself into people, it's tough but you can't equate that to having a 2/10 face.

Seems like you forgot to add height bro. Below 6' and it's over.

Seems like you forgot to add height bro. Below 6' and it's over.
Yeah, it's completely over for a 5'11 10/10 face Chad :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I mog guys like that to oblivion with my mighty 6'1 stature, nevermind my 3/10 face and balding head, girls ditch male models for me because of my height. Height is everything, dude, I'm telling you.

There's a HUGE difference between being 4/10 facially and being 2/10 facially, for example.
I'm objectively a 4/10, I've had people that I'd known in the past tell me honestly and I've had zero luck with anything online. Some girls outright telling me I'm unattractive, at least they were honest.

But I suspect you're right, at 2/10 it's much worse.

being an actual hikikomori
:feelsokman:

I've got none. I'm a legit 3/10 and ethnic tho but I still have hopes

1) sub3 face (especially with features that can't ever be corrected through surgery like fucked eye area and skull).

2) severe deformation or health condition that destroys your looks (actual midget, utter fucked up skin by some disease, etc).

3) mental retardation. Not some normal mental illness like "bipolar disorder" or "mild autism"; it has to be retardation to the point you can't even talk or understanding things, etc. Then it's over even if good-looking.

If none of those apply to you it's NOT 100% confirmed over. I bet all my money many young incels here (especially the good-looking ones who think i'ts over because they're 5'6 or something) will ascend someday.
Typical foid reaction

honestly, if you´re below a 9/10 it´s over.

You´ll be betabuxing some roastie who settled for you best case scenario. You´ll never experience mutual sexual attraction.

I've got none. I'm a legit 3/10 and ethnic tho but I still have hopes
I'm also 3/10 I'd say. We're borderline, we have like 1/100000 chance.

If you're 5'6 and has a 4 face it's not 100% over. You're playing on nightmare mode but the game is not over.

Surely there is, but a 6' + 3/10 is already on social advantage, specially if he is fit, wealthy and already hierarchically superior. The UFC fighter Pezão is a good example of someone who can get laid despite of looking very subhumanish.

Also, while being a manlet, men will pick on you constantly and inferiorize you as well because you are already seen as a subhuman by everyone because of your physical disadvantage.

Yeah, it's completely over for a 5'11 10/10 face Chad :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I mog guys like that to oblivion with my mighty 6'1 stature, nevermind my 3/10 face and balding head, girls dish male models for me because of my height. Height is everything, dude, I'm telling you.
I didn't say that man, come on. I just said that height is a factor too. It doesn't mean that it makes it better for 6'+ ugly men. You have to be a complete package to survive in 2018.

I didn't get your post.
I didn't say that man, come on. I just said that height is a factor too. It doesn't mean that it makes it better for 6'+ ugly men. You have to be a complete package to survive in 2018.
Surely there is, but a 6' + 3/10 is already on social advantage, specially if he is fit, wealthy and already hierarchically superior. The UFC fighter Pezão is a good example of someone who can get laid despite of looking very subhumanish.

Also, while being a manlet, men will pick on you constantly and inferiorize you as well because you are already seen as a subhuman by everyone because of your physical disadvantage.
I agree that only to top of the top is REALLY doing well. Like, 8+ face, 6'+ height, etc.

But the fact is, a complete average dude, let's say 5'8 and 5/10 face, will surely have a hard time because of hypergamy, etc, but it's not completely over for him in the way it is for a subhuman-faced or midget guy.

Virgin at age 23.
I'm glad you escaped prison though. Getting jailed for bullshit like "harassment" is the ultimate ragefuel, I hope you manage to escape it in the long run as well.

Edit: just noticed you were addressing the question of the thread, how low IQ of me. I still stand by what I said about your problems with the law though.

Last edited:
When you have voted Ron Paul.

More seriously: (a) one severe deformity in the head area or more than two mild deformities on the whole body that are not correctable by surgeons and are not the result of injury (b) being an ugly non-white with introversion and low social status.

That's when it's truly over.

Other cases aren't sexual death sentences. There are always options for whites especially. "Dumpster diving" in the third-world is a thing. Even the ugliest and poorest white can go to a wartorn country in Africa and bring back a starving woman with him.

More seriously: (a) one severe deformity in the head area or more than two mild deformities on the whole body that are not correctable by surgeons and are not the result of injury (b) being an ugly non-white with introversion and low social status.

Other cases aren't sexual death sentences. There are always options for whites especially. "Dumpster diving" in the third-world is a thing. Even the ugliest and poorest white can go to a wartorn country in Africa and bring back a starving woman with him.
Truth. It might not be over for me because of places like Thailand. I'm definitely going there one day if I save the money.

Ethnics are the same. They're locationcels, just go back to your place of origin racially speaking.

1. Fucked up eye, flat back head.

2. Brown skin.

Truth. It might not be over for me because of places like Thailand. I'm definitely going there one day if I save the money.

Ethnics are the same. They're locationcels, just go back to your place of origin racially speaking.
Avoid Thailand, place has been ruined already by "sexual tourism". Be creative and go to other SEA countries. But tbh, you won't go very far anywhere if you don't speak the language. The Philippines is the best option since they speak English.

Also, why don't you go dumpster diving in Brazil? Surely you can bring home a favela girl tired of the slums.

Avoid Thailand, place has been ruined already by "sexual tourism". Be creative and go to other SEA countries. But tbh, you won't go very far anywhere if you don't speak the language. The Philippines is the best option since they speak English.

Also, why don't you go dumpster diving in Brazil? Surely you can bring home a favela girl tired of the slums.
I already have sexual access to 3/10 brown favela girls through prostitution. I'm not marrying one and when I approach, even girls like that reject me.

Its over for fatcel. Its over for me.

:feelsrope:

virgins with bad genes don't have the balls to go outside their country and do that shit

like going to the gym, it benefits chad the most

Can we stop promoting race mixing? It should never be considered as an option, even for incels.

Can we stop promoting race mixing? It should never be considered as an option, even for incels.
why? I don't give a shit about human "races" I just want to be happy.
Also Im brown but everyone in my family is white, would it be considered racemixing if I were to marry a white girl?

1. Fucked up eye, flat back head.

2. Brown skin.
Bashar al assad has a flat backhead and his wife is sexy.

Do not talk facts without research.

>21+ y/o so no late blooming can save you
>sub 4
>too low iq to get rich
>not white, or black

Are you above 18 and still a virgin? It's over.

I'm also against racemixing but just fucking foids of a different race isn't that bad. The problem is marrying/reproducing.