Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When invasive species are treated as equalls

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Now yes yall are gonna say poor chad witch I understand that. But that isnt the point. The point is that blacks arent being held accountable for wrong doings. I dont belive in racial discrimination. I just think blacks should be held accountable to the equity standered if they commit a crime. I say equity and not equall because blacks do commit more crime then whites. But I dont think you just mindlessly judge all blacks like that. Theres even black men who dont want to live in black areas because they understand black culture. But its a shame. Shame that black criminals arent being held accountable to what they need to be.

View: https://youtu.be/COihjmW3KfY?si=XecAQS29MbkrMIEH

If your a black person and you depise racism. This is how racism will make a come back. Alot of black people who do crimes and no acountability for the guilty blacks. I dont hate black race. I just think there needs to be harsher acountability for black criminals. And to mentally torture someone to suicide is torture and murder. These 2 sacks of shit should be neutered with a hot knife and hanged for what they did. And black people who defend black criminals arent helping either. Then again look at R kelly. He raped a 14 year old black girl and got free crying "racism" with a black jurry.

High IQ, read all of it

Real Niger's this time!

Nothing of value was lost...

Real Niger's this time!

Nothing of value was lost...
Except justice. These fuckers should at minimum be put to death

cope whites can be just as cocky and thuggish as blacks but no one cares same with hispanics people only demonize blacks because theyre ugly lookspill is real