Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When incels decide to white knight for females

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

:lul::lul::lul:

He shouldve atleast approached her

Damn, just listen to that accent… it's over.

"She was an easy target" noooo really? I would've never thought the foids were retards. Idk how this dude exposed a foids stupidity. I thought they all were fantastic decision makers tbh and oh so talented with lives harder compared to that of men? Do you know how painful child birth is? Do you know how painful it was for Chad's cock to widen my asshole? Do you know how hard it is to have your phone taken by teacher because Chad texted you and you had to reply? Do you know how hard it is to get away with being blatantly evil and retarded? No of course you don't know that because you're a man who is protected by the almighty patriarchy and a dirty misogynistic pig that wants to control what I do with MY body. Well bad news. I'M GONNA BE A SLUT FOR LIFE. I'M GOING TO NOT USE PROTECTION WHEN CHAD FUCKS ME THEN I'LL KILL THE BABY. You insulted me? I have whiteknights. Government let's me run welfare fraud while abusing my bastard children.

giphy.gif

JFL parenting 101. i predict Tinder and other related apps will be used to lead on attacks at wahmen in the very near future.