Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When incel tries out PUA

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

Would have punched that whore.

"Teehee I like to show off my naked body but you better not touch it"

that chick mogs him a fuckload

instantly over

60024C4D F584 4E76 A28D 56B885208634

There is no PUA for your face

Only polyglot legends know what they're saying.
Translation (I'm hopeless at it sorry):

Давай познакомимся. Какую музыку ты любишь? Как у тебя дела? (Hi, lets get to know each other. What kind of music do you like? How are you?)

Хорошо. (I'm fine)

А музыка? (And music?)

(смеётся) Я меломанка. (I'm audiophile)

А самый любимый жанр есть? (And your favorite genre?)

Нет. (None.)

Как тебя зовут? (What's your name?)

Никак. Я не думаю что у нас есть общие интересы для общения, поэтому я предпочту не участвовать в общении. (None. I dont think we've got a lot in common, so I'll pass)

Какие у тебя красивые ножки... (What beautiful legs you got here...)

Не надо меня трогать! (Dont touch me!)

Стой... (Hold on..)

Что? (What's this?)

Они у тебя прикольные... (They are really nice...)

Не надо меня трогать!!! (Dont touch me!!!)

Давай познакомимся. Какую музыку ты любишь? Как у тебя дела? (Hi, lets get to know each other. What kind of music do you like? How are you?)

Хорошо. (I'm fine)

А музыка? (And music?)

Нет. (None.)

Никак. Я не думаю что у нас есть общие интересы для общения, поэтому я предпочту не участвовать в общении. (None. I dont think we've got a lot in common, so I'll pass)

Стой... (Hold on..)

Что? (What's this?)

Good to see he established rapport before touching her thigh. Very smooth operator.

Good to see he established rapport before touching her thigh. Very smooth operator.
It was like two spergs trying to talk to each other, he spergmogged her by a mile

It was like two spergs trying to talk to each other, he spergmogged her by a mile

She was signalling him to leave obviously. Acted completely disinterested. Her body language said the same, never moved a degree in orientation towards him.

Хорошо. (I'm fine)

А музыка? (And music?)

Нет. (None.)

Стой... (Hold on..)

Что? (What's this?)

LMAO
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

:lul: :lul: :lul: she actually fucked him up :lul::waitwhat:

Хорошо. (I'm fine)

А музыка? (And music?)

Нет. (None.)

Стой... (Hold on..)

Что? (What's this?)

Blin ya znayu. Ya govoru po ruski!

fake. And if an incel actually tried this she wouldnt wait until she was touched, shed leave after he tries talking with her.

fake. And if an incel actually tried this she wouldnt wait until she was touched, shed leave after he tries talking with her.

Translation:

Привет. (Hi)

Привет. (Hi)

Может пoзнакомися? (Wanna know each other?)

Я не знакомлюсь, сорян. (I'm not making aquaintances, sorry)

Почему? Давай познакомимся. (Why? Lets get to know each other.)

Нет, я блять тебе сказала, серьёзно, я не знакомлюсь. (Fuck no, I told you, I mean, I'm not making aquaintances)

Вообще? (At all?)

Да блять, вообще. (Fucking yes, at all)

Ты уверена? (Are you sure?)

Да. (Yes)

Ты не хочешь познакомиться? (Wanna know each other?)

Да иди нахуй, пожалуйста. (Fuck off already, please)

Last edited:

Nah, the foid was just to lazy to get up, never answered any questions and barely acknowledged his existence while he was pestering her with unwanted questions. Going for the thigh while she won't even answer basic questions is spergy, the PUA coach(?) running in to save him was pretty funny - but also an indication of how low she thought of him, she instinctively knew he, a goofy stranger, wasn't gonna be aggressive in response to her slaps and kicks.

Last edited:
Nah, the foid was just to lazy to get up, never answered any questions and barely acknowledged his existence while he was pestering her with unwanted questions. Going for the thigh while she won't even answer basic questions is spergy, the PUA coach(?) running in to save him was pretty funny - but also an indication of how low she thought of him, she instinctively knew he, a goofy stranger, wasn't gonna be aggressive in response of her slaps and kicks.

Exactly. He reeks of omega, even some random girl thinks she can beat him up, and she goes for it. Foids can smell your omega attitude.

Exactly. He reeks of omega, even some random girl thinks she can beat him up, and she goes for it. Foids can smell your omega attitude.

Yeah, and no amount of looksmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, showering or haircuts is ever gonna fix that.

went in like a suicide bomber
should have said La Ila Ila allah wa muhammad rasul allah beforehand

Mogs me cuz got to touch leg