Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was in middle school a foid didn't let me see a papyrus scroll in history class

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,525
Online
65d 6h 41m
I still remember this story even if it happened almost 10 years ago because it was pretty brootal at the moment, I thought to myself "really I'm that disgusting and they hate me so much" :feelsrope::feelsrope: We were in history class and the topic was Ancient Egypt, I don't remember if we were doing some group project or something but a foid brought a papyrus scroll from a trip she did to Egypt with family, most likely it's one of those fake repros you can buy at souvenir shops. Anyway he was showing it to the group while I was doing something I don't remember (probably playing a game or looking at rage comics kek) but I heard she said in a low voice "don't let thespanishcel see it" or sheit like that. Yo bitch what the fuck, do you think that because I'm ugly I'm gonna destroy your fake papyrus scroll? :feelsseriously: It's small things like this that make you lose faith in humanity.
 
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Posts
5,149
Online
164d 17h 10m
The papyruspill
 
Stepfucka Bandera

Stepfucka Bandera

Greycel
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Posts
5
Online
4h 42m
thespanishcel said:
I still remember this story even if it happened almost 10 years ago because it was pretty brootal at the moment, I thought to myself "really I'm that disgusting and they hate me so much" :feelsrope::feelsrope: We were in history class and the topic was Ancient Egypt, I don't remember if we were doing some group project or something but a foid brought a papyrus scroll from a trip she did to Egypt with family, most likely it's one of those fake repros you can buy at souvenir shops. Anyway he was showing it to the group while I was doing something I don't remember (probably playing a game or looking at rage comics kek) but I heard she said in a low voice "don't let thespanishcel see it" or sheit like that. Yo bitch what the fuck, do you think that because I'm ugly I'm gonna destroy your fake papyrus scroll? :feelsseriously: It's small things like this that make you lose faith in humanity.
It probably said nigger in egyptian and they were scared your autistic mind would be able to recognize the n word in any language.
 
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
1,324
Online
18d 21h 12m
You should have raped her in front of everyone to assert dominance.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,525
Online
65d 6h 41m
Stepfucka Bandera said:
It probably said nigger in egyptian and they were scared your autistic mind would be able to recognize the n word in any language.
I'm not autistic kek but I think I have some autistic traits
 
Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
176
Online
2d 8h 57m
Brutal, incels are forced to remember every instance of ostracization for years to come meanwhile the perpetrators probably forgot it even happened
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
113d 17h 20m
Dubious_Company said:
Brutal, incels are forced to remember every instance of ostracization for years to come
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

Do not reply to my threads
★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
692
Online
9d 6h 25m
thespanishcel said:
I still remember this story even if it happened almost 10 years ago because it was pretty brootal at the moment, I thought to myself "really I'm that disgusting and they hate me so much" :feelsrope::feelsrope: We were in history class and the topic was Ancient Egypt, I don't remember if we were doing some group project or something but a foid brought a papyrus scroll from a trip she did to Egypt with family, most likely it's one of those fake repros you can buy at souvenir shops. Anyway he was showing it to the group while I was doing something I don't remember (probably playing a game or looking at rage comics kek) but I heard she said in a low voice "don't let thespanishcel see it" or sheit like that. Yo bitch what the fuck, do you think that because I'm ugly I'm gonna destroy your fake papyrus scroll? :feelsseriously: It's small things like this that make you lose faith in humanity.
:cryfeels:
 
Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
933
Online
8d 20h 58m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top