Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was in middle school a foid didn't let me see a papyrus scroll in history class

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
65d 6h 41m
I still remember this story even if it happened almost 10 years ago because it was pretty brootal at the moment, I thought to myself "really I'm that disgusting and they hate me so much" :feelsrope::feelsrope: We were in history class and the topic was Ancient Egypt, I don't remember if we were doing some group project or something but a foid brought a papyrus scroll from a trip she did to Egypt with family, most likely it's one of those fake repros you can buy at souvenir shops. Anyway he was showing it to the group while I was doing something I don't remember (probably playing a game or looking at rage comics kek) but I heard she said in a low voice "don't let thespanishcel see it" or sheit like that. Yo bitch what the fuck, do you think that because I'm ugly I'm gonna destroy your fake papyrus scroll? :feelsseriously: It's small things like this that make you lose faith in humanity.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★
164d 17h 10m
The papyruspill

Stepfucka Bandera

Stepfucka Bandera

Greycel
4h 42m
thespanishcel said:
I still remember this story even if it happened almost 10 years ago because it was pretty brootal at the moment, I thought to myself "really I'm that disgusting and they hate me so much" :feelsrope::feelsrope: We were in history class and the topic was Ancient Egypt, I don't remember if we were doing some group project or something but a foid brought a papyrus scroll from a trip she did to Egypt with family, most likely it's one of those fake repros you can buy at souvenir shops. Anyway he was showing it to the group while I was doing something I don't remember (probably playing a game or looking at rage comics kek) but I heard she said in a low voice "don't let thespanishcel see it" or sheit like that. Yo bitch what the fuck, do you think that because I'm ugly I'm gonna destroy your fake papyrus scroll? :feelsseriously: It's small things like this that make you lose faith in humanity.
It probably said nigger in egyptian and they were scared your autistic mind would be able to recognize the n word in any language.

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

It never began bitches
★★★★
18d 21h 12m
You should have raped her in front of everyone to assert dominance.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Legend
65d 6h 41m
Stepfucka Bandera said:
It probably said nigger in egyptian and they were scared your autistic mind would be able to recognize the n word in any language.
I'm not autistic kek but I think I have some autistic traits

Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
2d 8h 57m
Brutal, incels are forced to remember every instance of ostracization for years to come meanwhile the perpetrators probably forgot it even happened

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Dubious_Company said:
Brutal, incels are forced to remember every instance of ostracization for years to come

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

Do not reply to my threads
★★
9d 6h 25m
thespanishcel said:
:cryfeels:

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
8d 20h 58m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8