Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I was in high school, there was a shy girl I liked.

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
A shy girl, who didn't speak, I really thought she had autism or something, she was Asian, really beautiful hair, I thought she was pretty but she had a bit of a deformed face to tell you the truth, a very big forehead, a chinlet

I was actually stupid enough to think I had a chance with her
After weeks of trying to overcome my fear of talking to people, I finally found the courage to say hi to her.
She looked at me with disgust and never responded, I swear to God she looked angry, her face was angry and I had only said "Hi"
In public, in the school, everyone started laughing at me, I didn't even do anything

It was one of the first times I was rejected so I still remember that with pain.
Was it my mistake for trying? maybe but I didn't think it would be so bad

After a while I saw this girl walking with some thugmaxx, it was imaginable

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEuhdR9Cf_E

Last edited:
Brutal, I used to have a crush on this cute redhead, She never spoke to me tho, I used to stare at her in class just thinking of what wed do toghether, Sadly i never asked her out and i was the ugly weird kid anyway, No way i could have ascended and no way shed accept my love :feelsrope:

After failing to get her dream prince charming having a man as subhuman as her ask her out threatened her fragile ego. Despite what moronic copers will tell you unattractive women are always the pickiest because going after anything less than Chad is to them an admission of ugliness and they're all coping and telling themselves they're not ugly.

After failing to get her dream prince charming having a man as subhuman as her ask her out threatened her fragile ego. Despite what moronic copers will tell you unattractive women are always the pickiest because going after anything less than Chad is to them an admission of ugliness and they're all coping and telling themselves they're not ugly.
The whole world will say that you are mistaken and that you are lying

But God knows how much over it really is