Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When I was for the 1st time in durka I was to psychologist foid to test my cognitive abilityes

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
and when I did a mistake I smiled, I thought that it was cute adorable smile like when people show that they understand that theyre fools, but in my case its wroten "made evil grin"...
I thought that I looked like this
Unnamed

But in reality psychologist foid saw me like this

Its over if youre ugly balding schizo creep
I hate psychologists btw, psychiatrists are much better

When did you go to the Middle East?

Smiling is unnatural to me.

When did you go to the Middle East?
durka is mental assylum in russian, the reason why i call it durka in english is because the word "mental assylum" is cucked

I hate doctors for helping sexhavers with happy smiles while being hostile towards such a magnificent gentleman as myself

When I was for the 1st time in durka

Over for non NT cels.
I thought that I looked like this
unnamed.jpg

But in reality psychologist foid saw me like this
124851078928.png

Its over if youre ugly balding schizo creep
I hate psychologists btw, psychiatrists are much better

Good observation. Thats why I almost never smile.

She should psychoanalyze her own aesthetic prejudices.

Giphy

durka is mental assylum in russian, the reason why i call it durka in english is because the word "mental assylum" is cucked
Damn, they wouldn't have put you in a mental asylum if you were in Chechnya. I know a secret technique to never get put in a mental asylum.

Damn, they wouldn't have put you in a mental asylum if you were in Chechnya. I know a secret technique to never get put in a mental asylum.
Its good, I have schizobuxes now and live life of schizoluxury of 150 usd per month

Its good, I have schizobuxes now and live life of schizoluxury of 150 usd per month
That's not enough for surgery. Surely, there are bettER ways to get money.

Дуркаs me

Mogs thee.

If I get autismbux, I would receive closer to 500 usd per month ngl.

JFL , everything looks creepy when you're ugly

mogs me at interacting with foids

I dont go to therapysts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back