Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I was blackpilled by my creepy 3 year old niece

D

dp92

Banned
-
When my niece was 3 she was sitting playing with her dolls . I was watching tv and angry as phuk and was thinking surely its not that bad being a short man its all in my head . No word of a lie its like she read my mind . She looked up at me and said " your not handsome" " youre a small man" with an angry face . I was shook

The nature of foids possesed the 3 year old child

How the phuk did she know what I was thinking?
Was that God telling me im screwed and only here too serve chad , his harem and basdard litter ?

Creepiest moment of my life ever. True story no word of a lie . I wouldnt believe anyone if they told me this but this is what happened

Still think about it to this day

Last edited:
kill her (in video game)

My foid cousins told me i was ugly when i was like 13 years old. They said it straight to my face. They both grew up to become ugly with mental problems, and one of them became a single mom, lifefuel. Still more SMV than most of this forum.

My foid cousins told me i was ugly when i was like 13 years old. They said it straight to my face. They both grew up to become ugly with mental problems, and one of them became a single mom, lifefuel. Still more SMV than most of this forum.

Nice
Hope they have herpes too

When my niece was 3 she was sitting playing with her dolls . I was watching tv and angry as phuk and was thinking surely its not that bad being a short man its all in my head . No word of a lie its like she read my mind . She looked up at me and said " your not handsome" " youre a small man" with an angry face . I was shook

Was that God telling me im screwed and only here too serve chad , his harem and basdard litter ?

Creepiest moment of my life ever. True story no word of a lie . I wouldnt believe anyone if they told me this but this is what happened

reminds me of when my cousin randomly stopped talking to me once she reached puberty She acted like i touched her or something

She could see that you were angry incel your negative vibes ruined her day
improve your personality and your life will improve too :foidSoy:

They have it in their genes

I’d shoot myself in front of her and scar her for life.

did you provoke them in some way to warrant suck a remark?

My female cousin once told me that I am most likely the target of bullies in my school and she was right. She suggested this because of my looks. Foids are evil.

It's not creepy. It's just probably that a humans have an ability to 'sense' your thoughts and state of mind to the some extent.
Happened to me. Some things are too private to say but others for example were therapist saying that I wanted to say but didn't said fully.

I think that no one can predict the future but people have an ability to analyse your state of mind and your feelings right now relatively correctly.
This is why bullying is even worse than many people think. Bullies know what that they're doing is hurting you.

My female cousin once told me that I am most likely the target of bullies in my school and she was right. She suggested this because of my looks. Foids are evil.
Probably not only because of your looks but your whole demeanor.
People can easily say if you're victim or predator.

Small man but still bigger than the avarage woman.

that would have shook me, I would have thought that I was psychotic, darn....

That child might be the antichrist

Even three year old foids will blackpill you lmao brutal. It truly is better to not exist

Broooooootal