Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "When I was a kid, I always imagined that by my late 20s I'd have a husband, a kid and my own place.."

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date

opinion discarded due to female

She only wants to leave her house to fuck chad

Not good enough to land a Chad in marriage, so she is well on her way to being a crazy cat lady and femcel.

Women think it's "crazy" to eat ice creme sTrAiGhT from the tub.

Whore acts like she always wanted to settle down. There are plenty of guys who would love to do that but you choose to get fucked and chocked from chad. Hope you rot in your apartment bitch.

lamo they cant handle with it

Then marry someone fron your class instead of chasing chad for 17 years while you get your degree in anti-arab missile physics or diversity literature depending on your politics.

We gotta start reporting stacys and egirls to the police for violating quarantine.

There's nothing stopping her from achieving that if she really wanted it. That shows what she is saying is a lie. I think she is one of those right-wing trad girls that likes to larp on the internet. I guess the cock carousel is too good for her to decide to settle down with a betabux just yet.

Whore acts like she always wanted to settle down. There are plenty of guys who would love to do that but you choose to get fucked and chocked from chad. Hope you rot in your apartment bitch.

Foids are unable to process complicated situations, they can only think about the fact that they don't have chad's cock, which pisses them off. Isolation shows just how fragile normies are.

She fucking could’ve easily, heck she fucking can right after this shit is over, get married and knocked up.

The fucking problem with these fucking whores are their fucking ridiculously ABSURD standards, man I fucking despise these demons I want to eat my fucking floor of anger FUUUCK AM I JUST TO FUCKING UGLY HUHDHEKEJEMSMSKSJDJDJWI)JDKSKSKEKDKDMD,DMM

If she stopped whoring aroukd

Basado Corona denying whores any fun.

It wasn’t a dude eating a bat Fucking normie morons JFL