Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When I was 8 years old I got a boner playing GTA

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was my weirdest boner ever, I was mowing down people with the car and shooting people and boom I got rock hard :feelskek: :feelskek: It just happened one time I think, it was the first time I was playing GTA. I think it's because my parents didn't let me play it (I was at my friend's house) and it felt too good kek

I used to jerk off to foids there

I used to jerk off to foids there
Funny, I use to jerk off to the hookers and strippers on there, now I do that in real life. Maybe OP will be the same :feelskek:

i remember when first time played gta:sa
beautiful feeling

Yeah I always got a boner when thinking about killing people, it's weird.

Funny, I use to jerk off to the hookers and strippers on there, now I do that in real life. Maybe OP will be the same :feelskek:
based and high iq

When I was little, I had erection while playing Duke Nukem on my PSX. I remember being in a strip club.

It was my weirdest boner ever, I was mowing down people with the car and shooting people and boom I got rock hard :feelskek: :feelskek: It just happened one time I think, it was the first time I was playing GTA. I think it's because my parents didn't let me play it (I was at my friend's house) and it felt too good kek
:feelskek::feelskek: based :feelshaha::feelsokman:

I don't get a boner out of violence, but when there's a really brutal scene on TV or something where the guy is just mauling a guy's face because he killed the protagonist's kid or whatever, it's a really tranquil feeling for me. It feels good, but in a calming way, not a sexual one.

damn man thats kinda weird

Fakecel if you never fapped to gta