Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When i was 4 years old i experienced a car crash accident and i was the last one to be rescued.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Oh shit i still remember this like if it was yesterday , My shit family and me were travelling to "boca del rio" ( veracruz capital ) in a shitty "combi" , I thought this day was going to be just another normal day day but when we were returning to our shithole municipality some pieces of shit driving sports cars ( probably cumskin gueritos whitexicans ) crashed against our "combi" and all i remember is the car moving violently , After i woke up i noticed a big box crushing my body( It was one of those old ass heavy computers ) Then one of my uncles rescued me but i didnt suffered any injuries unlike the rest of my family , They prioritized their own lives and i was rescued last , This is when i realized i was alone in this world...at age 4....I will never forgive them :feelsbadman: and i wish died that motherfucking day , But no , I had 21 years more of suffering to experience :feelsclown:

It’s because u were ugly. Chad baby was saved first.

well logically their lives are worth more, so they were worth prioritizing. a 4 year old only takes 4 years to generate compared to a 30+ year old, but normies always say "wOmEn aND cHilDreN's liVEs cOmE fiRsT", when these lives are of the least worth

well logically their lives are worth more, so they were worth prioritizing. a 4 year old only takes 4 years to generate compared to a 30+ year old, but normies always say "wOmEn aND cHilDreN's liVEs cOmE fiRsT", when these lives are of the least worth

Brutal and IQ mogs me :feelsbadman:

To be fair, in an emergency you are supposed to only care about 3 people: “Me, myself and I“. This causes the least amount of damage overall.

But I see your point.

To be fair, in an emergency you are supposed to only care about 3 people: “Me, myself and I“. This causes the least amount of damage overall.

But I see your point.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: