Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When i was 12

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I was making funny Photoshop pictures, played with bionicles and could never think that foids of my age already gush on cum. When I was 12 sex was something that only adults do and now foids as young as 10 are already used up and lost their bond- making abilities

12 year olds these days act like grown adults

I was playing a game called "Blockland".

Quite

no surprise there, as soon as foids get their periods they get the urge to start getting fucked by genetically superior men.

only thing stopping them before was societal pressure and a strong male figure at home. both those have been taken away and now foids are free and encouraged to whore themselves as soon as possible. it's their nature

Last edited:
That's fkin crazy when we think about it

How different our lives and their lives already were AT FUCKING TWELVE YEARS OLD :worryfeels:

no surprise there, as soon as foids get their periods they get the urge to start getting fucked by genetically superior men.

only thing stopping them before was societal pressure and a strong male figure at home. both those have been taken away and now foids are free and encouraged to whore themselves as soon as possible. it's their nature
JFL at this cringe reddit tier post, stopping your kids from having sex doesnt make you a “strong male figure” it makes you a soyboy.

JFL at this cringe reddit tier post, stopping your kids from having sex doesnt make you a “strong male figure” it makes you a soyboy.
a strong male figure in the household will keep the family intact and the daughter will know riding the cock carousel at 13 is unacceptable. keep coping and claiming it doesn't matter

Omg the bond making autism again. Women have sex with men, both sides are happy but incels want to make it so that somehow this is a bad thing.

a strong male figure in the household will keep the family intact and the daughter will know riding the cock carousel at 13 is unacceptable. keep coping and claiming it doesn't matter
When you were 13 you most likely had started puberty so you wanted to fuck lots of foids, just like they want to do the same thing. You sound like one of those tradcucks who think muh sex should only be in marriage

IM 16 YEARS LATE TO THE PARTY JFL

You wanna tell you something? I fingerbanged a girl when i was 8, and we were about to fuck as well but i was scared to penetrate my pp inside her for some reason. Yeah bro, you hear me right. Fingerbanged a fucking girl when i was an 8 yr old kid, 17 yrs later i post in a forum where sexless virgin men express their frustration and hatred for the world. Now i only dream of getting another oppurtunity like this with a foid (obv not with a child tho, i have some morals left). 2005 man, life was real and simple, no FB, IG, smartphones, having a pc at home, your own cellphone and an internet connection used to be a luxury. If i was my age now in 2005, i am confident i could cum inside so many girls im not joking.

Last edited:
Exposure to xenoestrogens, degeneracy and the :blackpill: is making kids grow up faster.

Based

When you were 13 you most likely had started puberty so you wanted to fuck lots of foids, just like they want to do the same thing. You sound like one of those tradcucks who think muh sex should only be in marriage
you claim my point seemed reddit-y but here you are going on "muh sex! when 13 year olds want sex it's a human right! what are you some type of right wing nazi tradcuck!!??!! go back reading the bible LMAO!!"

you claim my point seemed reddit-y but here you are going on "muh sex! when 13 year olds want sex it's a human right! what are you some type of right wing nazi tradcuck!!??!! go back reading the bible LMAO!!"
You are literally acting like a tradcuck or religioncuck. Both of those are bluepilled and should not be on an incel forum

You are literally acting like a tradcuck or religioncuck. Both of those are bluepilled and should not be on an incel forum
so you want foids to continue to be giant whores who get into riding the cock carousel at a young age and becoming chad only? okay man, good luck "ascending "