Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When I was 12 I wanted to become soldier, get married, live happy life

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
Now I'm 20 and I just want to rope

just become a soldier you will maybe die anyways.

just become a soldier you will maybe die anyways.
Dont want to fight war that will benefit normies.. Only nation i will stand up and fight for will be Incelistan

الموت لأمريكا!!!

Only rope will set us free.

We were all naive in our youth

Being a soldier isn't worth it.
Still an incel

You can still become a soldiER, it's never too late

Become soldier and die. Your death would be considered respectful by soyciety.

Around 15 years ago I filled out an application online for infantry and got a call about a week later. Unfortunately, my mom answered and freaked out. I wanted to go and die in Afghanistan.

There's not a single soldier in existence who's wife didn't cheat on him while he was on duty

Incels dont belong in the army/military. Especially non NT ones.

Remember the 2009 Fort Hood incident?

Joining the military as an incel is one of the dumbest ideas imaginable. You might as well fly to Turkey, cross the border to Syria and fight for the other side, that would be less cucked. Or you can join just to shoot friendlies in the back.

Incels should have zero loyalty to their nation state which has failed them on so many levels regarding the implicit social contract. You wageslave and pay taxes and don't even get a wife, the state wants to cuck you and your taxes go to foid welfare, boomer pensioners, and other bullshit.

Joining the military as an incel is one of the dumbest ideas imaginable. You might as well fly to Turkey, cross the border to Syria and fight for the other side, that would be less cucked. Or you can join just to shoot friendlies in the back.

Incels should have zero loyalty to their nation state which has failed them on so many levels regarding the implicit social contract. You wageslave and pay taxes and don't even get a wife, the state wants to cuck you and your taxes go to foid welfare, boomer pensioners, and other bullshit.
This you'll get bullied like that guy fron full metal jacket by Chad seniors, and than youll die in some shithole country if you live in a country that actually use thier military for war like the US

Just in 8 years your life went downhill.

Incels dont belong in the army/military. Especially non NT ones.

Remember the 2009 Fort Hood incident?

I nearly joined the infantry years ago, I knew I'd end up bullied like Private Pyle in full metal jacket though.

marriage is cuckoldry

It was always a childhood dream of mine to be a soldier as well. I even tried to go to basic training but failed because of my shit genes. All of my dreams are long gone now

I think in marriages where the man is a soldiers, the wife is more likely to cheat lol.

I wanted to be a soldier too
Got refused on medical terms
fucking over

There's not a single soldier in existence who's wife didn't cheat on him while he was on duty
They all got cucked by Jody, that's why they even have a term for the guy that cucks soldiers when they're on duty

Dont want to fight war that will benefit normies.. Only nation i will stand up and fight for will be Incelistan
tbqh you will be fighting for Israel and going to war against innocents in some random country bordering Israel.

same tbh. i wanted to be a soldier or whatever the equivalent of SWAT is here, it lasted up to the 3rd or 4th grade. my parents thought i was weird for that.