Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I walk by people my walk becomes subhuman

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Holy shit does anyone have this problem? When I walk alone it’s not a big deal. I walk fine, but when I walk past people, that is when I look fucking ridiculous.  Completely ridiculous. My shoulders slouch, and my feet just look weird. My back looks weird. Just embarrassing. Two girls laughed at me once when I past them in gym class. It was humiliating. I was 15. That utter pause, and then laughing in my face as I passed them

Refer to the stick man to the left of the big "incels.is". Is that close to how you walk?

Can't relate because I'm the most alpha walker alive. I bully normos by making them move out of my way.

Sounds like you're a social anxietycel

Framecel222 said:
Can't relate because I'm the most alpha walker alive. I bully normos by making them move out of my way.

I can picture you doing that since you're very aggresive on here.

Kointo said:
I can picture you doing that since you're very aggresive on here.

Lol yeah I'm so confrontative on here and IRL. I can't help it.

Captvic said:
Sounds like you're a social anxietycel

I figured most incels are social anxietycels

anincelforlifelol said:
Holy shit does anyone have this problem? When I walk alone it’s not a big deal. I walk fine, but when I walk past people, that is when I look fucking ridiculous.  Completely ridiculous. My shoulders slouch, and my feet just look weird. My back looks weird. Just embarrassing. Two girls laughed at me once when I past them in gym class. It was humiliating. I was 15. That utter pause, and then laughing in my face as I passed them

So you do the virgin walk irl? Just try to be conscious of your posture.

KValt said:
So you do the virgin walk irl? Just try to be conscious of your posture.

Not that extreme tbh.

ap7wspi3zr2z.jpg

The story of my life. This is why I plan my route in advance to avoid as many people as possible, even if it's a detour. It's why I was always late from classes.

Framecel222 said:

I do that shit, too, lol.

Framecel222 said:
CopingGymcel said:
Framecel222 said:

This means you're not subhuman enough to be self-conscious because people walking by don't look at you with disgusted contempt.

CopingGymcel said:

Lmfao that's awesome. It's one of the funniest things to do, especially when people say stuff like "s-sorry." I bet it's even more effective for you because of your frame.

That's not my problem. Walking is easy and I don't give a shit.I hate it when I'm sitting somewhere and someone awkwardly stares at me.