Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I used to exercise more,

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
My voice was much lower.

I havent experienced that

I'm too depressed to do exercise tbh

I'm too depressed to do exercise tbh
If you get enough suicidefuel and ragefuel in you, exercise becomes a beneficial form of self-harm, replacing mental pain with physical pain.

Sounds like a cope but gymmaxxing is never wrong. I also always feel more confident, even my hairline looks better when testosterone is flowing.

Not working out -> volcel :feelsokman:

even my hairline looks better when testosterone is flowing.

But but but more testosterone = less hair. This is why every teenager is bald...

But but but more testosterone = less hair. This is why every teenager is bald...
I started to bald at 14 so who fucking cares. I don't really think the testosterone boost you get from working out increases your hairloss. Just when you do steroids and you're prone to balding its over completely.

That is harsh though.
I was born with NW2 and it never really grew into a straight hairline. Fuck my life.
Unbenannt

What type of exercising did you do?

Cardio, weightlifting or both??
It was mainly cardio though I nowadays see studies saying cardio is worse for T-gain