Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I try to imagine a woman desiring me, my mind goes Syntax Error.

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I can't be desired by women, not even in my imagination, not even in my dreams, literally not even in my dreams JFL.

And this is why I fucking hate sexhavers, they trully underestimate how much they offend me with their satisfying sexual abundance, English language doesn't have enough words to dimension how much they humiliate me, how much they lifemog me, how much their mere existance is enough to destroy my motivations in my life and my willingness to live, it's soooo fucking humiliating, this inequality of life experiences seems infinite and I can't accept it.

It actually feels weird remembering that people have sex, like, how the fuck do they do it, how is their lives like, how different has to be the life of a sexhaver, they must live in a parallel universe, sex is so confusing for me that sometimes remembering it exists weirds me out, it's not a common thing in my life and it feels weird to remember that there's something that's so weird and rare in my life yet so normal in most people's lives. Disgusting inequality, it's unfair.

Life is unfair & hard :feelsbadman:

Same. That's when you know when it's truly over imho

Wish I could upvote this.- If the forum had that feature

Captures everything about me perfectly-- it is perfectly written

Wish I could upvote this.- If the forum had that feature

Captures everything about me perfectly-- it is perfectly written
Yeah, I always try to use words in the right way to express my complex throughts and feelings, it's not easy, sometimes I even write this things many times before posting them, but I like to make an enormous effort to achieve great communication and relatability.

I used to talk about this to some bluepillers and they were all saying the same shit: " LIfE Is nOt OnLy ABouT SeX ". I'm so fucking fed up with this bullshit sentence, it's real easy to say this when ur a sexhaver. Women don't ever look my way, it's like I'm invisible to them. I dont know what pussy feels like, and i know ill die without knowing. I hate everything

I don't have to imagine I just watch anime and self insert to cope