Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When I tried to open up

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Ngl when I was 18 I was bluepilled and thought normies would understand you and see where ya coming from but as I see now that was a lie.

In an sociology class some men opened up about their dating/sexual experiences before class and I decided to tell them about how I never got past conversations and was always ghosted even after not talking to them for like a week. Some women in the class said I didn’t try hard enough while others gave me looks of shame for being undesirable and a virgin. Some men in gave sarcastic replies like, “danm bro they wrong for that”. A few classes later we were talking about social relationships and I talked about friends sharing their dating experiences and two women gave me a confused judgement look like I said something bad. I didn’t let those replies affect me at the time or for a while.

I realized how toxic normies are and how they aren’t understanding but trying to learn things about ya to use it against you like the laws of power. Feminists and normies want incels or virgins suppressed and continue muh toxic masculinity just to complain not to help. That’s why I learned to hold in my emotions and only release anger or happiness cause no one besides people like us want us to vent about issues they only want to debate us and hurt us emotionally or physically.

Normieshits think its their personalities JFL

I avoid normies like the plague. No good reason to talk about serious things with them, especially any personal struggles.

The reason they ask you to do this is so they can use it against you in the Future.

People are cunts naturally especially in the workplace. Don't get drunk and spill the beans.

Normals are vermin and scum. Their only purpose is to try and exploit and mog outcasts.

Normies love bullying people below them.

normies are cancer

I don't talk to normies about my life. Every convo is either work related or if im forced to talk about my life I give short bland answers.

In this cucked, gynocentric joke of a society, bullies are the norm. The average male is constantly looking to bully, put down, one-up, and flex on his fellow man just to impress foids because they think it'll actually get them pussy (it never works, foids just fuck chad and he doesn't have to put in any effort).

This bullying against fellow man to impress wahmen is what toxic masculinity actually is.

There is no one i could ever feel comfortable opening up to, i know how cruel and judgmental humans are

I realized how toxic normies are and how they aren’t understanding but trying to learn things about ya to use it against you like the laws of power. thats true man fucking normies

I realized how toxic normies are and how they aren’t understanding but trying to learn things about ya to use it against you like the laws of power. thats true man fucking normies

No one likes a virgin.

Opening up to normies is useless, they're always going to interpret inceldom as a choice because it justifies their own success coming from "hard work".