Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When I talk to younger men more and more agrees that women voting right should be revoked.

Serious

Serious

Recruit
★★★
Im in my thirties.
I remember when few years ago I talked with my peers that women rights was mistake they mostly said stupid arguments refering to my mom that she would lose her voting rights.

Now Im studying part-time at University with younger men aged 20-24 and when we talked they agree that currently men are discrimitated on massive scale and women rights should be fighted with.

Within same group we had ethics class (which is mandatory in every degree course). Professor was left winged and when he talked about women discimination whole group attacked him verbally with many examples how men are discriminated not women. Yea sure professor didnt care at all, but at least he lost all the credibility in our students group.

So maybe and finally men are starting to understand that women rights is bad for society and civilization development, but at the same time its sad that process is so slow that women who destroyed our societies (Im thinking about 30+ women) will never feel any punishment, their daughters will though.

It's all thanks to technology where men can congregate and discuss these sorts of topics in online communities that otherwise would not be accessible back in the day, and women's own idiocy of ridiculing men online and displaying their shallow standards for everyone who has access to a phone to see. This new digital age of information has sped up people's ability to discern the difference in quality of life for both genders.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back