Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I socialize, my desire to die increases even more than when alone

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I notice how people who are not as sad and broken as me (i.e. everyone I saw) act and talk and realize how fucked I am. Also, there are tons of conversations about sex and relationships, etc. People have no idea how much they hurt me. I'm having to socialize a lot because of the production part of my recordings. I have to meet my friend who's helping me with that in a studio where he works and there are always tons of people around and whatnot.

I'm mostly likeable and at least men tend to treat me decently, but I was already an outcast before, now I'm so depressed it's tough to even put the social facade. The production part is really lengthy, so I'll have to keep going there many times more.

Dont talk to normies bro. I try to hang out with other incels or failed normies who dont talk about sex

Dont talk to normies bro. I try to hang out with other incels or failed normies who dont talk about sex
I have to because of the aforementioned reasons. I know no one there intended to hurt me but it's just another universe. Each day I feel less and less capable of living and doing normal everyday things.

You're a rapper ?

True, for me even looking at people happier than me is ragefuel.

socializing doesn't exist after HS if you're too retarded to go to college

I have to because of the aforementioned reasons. I know no one there intended to hurt me but it's just another universe. Each day I feel less and less capable of living and doing normal everyday things.
Do you think it's near impossible to live a godly life nowadays with such an oversexualized culture that encourages roasting and constant competition and one-upping?

I notice how people who are not as sad and broken as me (i.e. everyone I saw) act and talk and realize how fucked I am. Also, there are tons of conversations about sex and relationships, etc. People have no idea how much they hurt me. I'm having to socialize a lot because of the production part of my recordings. I have to meet my friend who's helping me with that in a studio where he works and there are always tons of people around and whatnot.

I'm mostly likeable and at least men tend to treat me decently, but I was already an outcast before, now I'm so depressed it's tough to even put the social facade. The production part is really lengthy, so I'll have to keep going there many times more.
production?studio?man that sounds like hell.May the lord bless you and help you with recording whatever you want to record.

I have been alone a lot and forgot how normal people my age acted.
Sadly I'm forced to leave the house for many daily needs and obligations. ( Buying food, going to uni, etc. )
The most suifuel for me is when I overhear conversations on the tram, in class, in a store, etc.

Do you think it's near impossible to live a godly life nowadays with such an oversexualized culture that encourages roasting and constant competition and one-upping?
Yes bro. It was already hard enough before.

production?studio?man that sounds like hell.May the lord bless you and help you with recording whatever you want to record.
I always felt a bit off in such environments. I played in rock bands and all, but you know how people from that scene are. I was never a lot like that. But nowadays it's even much worse than before.

Sadly I'm forced to leave the house for many daily needs and obligations. ( Buying food, going to uni, etc. )
The most suifuel for me is when I overhear conversations on the tram, in class, in a store, etc.
I can't even imagine how it'll feel to go back to college, assuming it'll happen.

How's it going with your Catholicmaxxing?
I need to read the bible more tbh. I've been too unmotivated to do anything really. Strangely, one of the few things I still feel like doing it playing the guitar. Sometimes I just keep playing around without even paying much attention, that's how "Hope (as an ugly man in 2020) leads to letdown" was written.

same. it's brutal to realise the bottom line of formative experiences they had is nowhere near comparable to how brutal our lives are.

same. it's brutal to realise the bottom line of formative experiences they had is nowhere near comparable to how brutal our lives are.
I reencountered a Chadlite friend I hadn't seen in a long time. He was ignoring an ex who was still into him and sending him super long voice messages and talking about how he (has the luxury to) just quit(s) any involvement with a particular foid when he notices strange behaviors, certain red flags, etc. He broke up with his last ex like one month ago and has already been with three foids in this meantime. He lives in a different universe than me.

The guy is super nice, but he has no idea how much certain things he said today hurt me.

I reencountered a Chadlite friend I hadn't seen in a long time. He was ignoring an ex who was still into him and sending him super long voice messages and talking about how he (has the luxury to) just quit(s) any involvement with a particular foid when he notices strange behaviors, certain red flags, etc. He broke up with his last ex like one month ago and has already been with three foids in this meantime. He lives in a different universe than me.

The guy is super nice, but he has no idea how much certain things he said today hurt me.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes yes yes yes!
Ive been saying this for a long time. Socializing as a low value no body is soul crushing and Will make you even more depressed. Thats why we cant get out of our situation as incels. Being lonely and rotting is hell too. There rly is no escape :feels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Yes yes yes yes!
Ive been saying this for a long time. Socializing as a low value no body is soul crushing and Will make you even more depressed. Thats why we cant get out of our situation as incels. Being lonely and rotting is hell too. There rly is no escape :feels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
I feel lonely in my room but it still beats socializing with large groups of normies. I don't have any ill will towards anyone I met today, but I'm just incompatible, especially with how down I've been as of late.

i feel exactly the same

I don't force myself to socialize. I don't care about being known as the boring guy.
I just want to do what I must do and when I'm done I just want to get out of the environment.
I gave up trying to be someone/something I'm not.

Just go there to do your job. don't force yourself to socialize with normies

if i watch even just a video and a foid happens to come on and be next to her bf i suddenly feel terrible.

I don't force myself to socialize. I don't care about being known as the boring guy.
I just want to do what I must do and when I'm done I just want to get out of the environment.
I gave up trying to be someone/something I'm not.

Just go there to do your job. don't force yourself to socialize with normies
Good tip, I'll try to make things more business-oriented. I don't have anything against anyone in the studio, but I'm not in a position to socialize with normies nowadays.

I have a decent social circle that doesn't consist of any sex-having boys, even though most of them are between normie and even chadlite. Women that I encounter, however, most of them have had sex but are too embarrassed to ever bring it up in normal social circumstances. I live in a relatively conservative country compared to others, thus whores are still embarrassed to admit to or boast about their promiscuity. This post validates @Personalityinkwell 's beliefs btw.

I have a decent social circle that doesn't consist of any sex-having boys, even though most of them are between normie and even chadlite. Women that I encounter, however, most of them have had sex but are too embarrassed to ever bring it up in normal social circumstances. I live in a relatively conservative country compared to others, thus whores are still embarrassed to admit to or boast about their promiscuity. This post validates @Personalityinkwell 's beliefs btw.
what belief? sub8?

At work, I spoke to a few normies and the horrific and stupid things they say are mind-boggling and re-enforce every stereotype about them. A sample of their stupid shit includes:
- bragging about fucking past gf
- how drunk they enjoy getting
- muh weed
- praise for soy movies (one retard actually went on for 10 minutes about how the Avengers: infinity gauntlet movie soundtrack was better than Beethoven)
- bragging about how many hours per week they worked (60+ on average for low-wage jobs)

The list goes on but I am trying not to dry heave when realizing how much of a fucking slave-brain 99% of people are.

I need to read the bible more tbh. I've been too unmotivated to do anything really. Strangely, one of the few things I still feel like doing it playing the guitar. Sometimes I just keep playing around without even paying much attention, that's how "Hope (as an ugly man in 2020) leads to letdown" was written.
Was catholicmaxxing the right term in the question?

what belief? sub8?
please elab

What you are describing is the reason why socializing and having superficial friends is extremely overrated and outright painful at times.

Has musician halo never got you any minor leg up with foids whatsoever?

please elab
I was saying that being a 5 or 6 who is NT and has a social life doesn't guarantee you having a girlfriend. Not only that, but women treat you just the way they do atomic subhuman neets with no life. Most you can get is non-aggresiveness.

Also I am not a 5 or a 6, I am a 3 PSL.

I get jealous when I see people with things that I don’t have such as happiness.

Has musician halo never got you any minor leg up with foids whatsoever?
Nope. I had some foids praising my voice and shit like that in my channel but again, I don't show my face in any of my vids. IRL, never, nothing.

what belief? sub8?
I was saying that being a 5 or 6 who is NT and has a social life doesn't guarantee you having a girlfriend. Not only that, but women treat you just the way they do atomic subhuman neets with no life. Most you can get is non-aggresiveness.

Also I am not a 5 or a 6, I am a 3 PSL.
@OverBeforeItBegan won't like to hear that tbh.

granted i won't say sub7 is automatically incel either, but it takes a good amount of luck even as a normie

@OverBeforeItBegan won't like to hear that tbh.

granted i won't say sub7 is automatically incel either, but it takes a good amount of luck even as a normie
Europe's situation is slowlyturning into America's: conservative measures die out, liberalism is heavily on the rise, women getting uglier and fatter because they feel entitled to things etc.

As a normie in Europe(especially eastern) you have to maxx in certain ways to get a chick 2 points below you, but the most useful is drugmaxxing/thugmaxxing and making it known to the public. It guarantees pussy, though at the cost of your health and life in the long run. And you also have to be at least normie looking for it to work.

Redpill strategies unironically work well in EE if you are a 6+ PSL, though not the gymming part, a lot of people gym here and no one cares about the ugly ones.

But shit like thugmaxxing and getting a dark circle of friends who use drugs on the regular, get drunk a lot, smoke like no tomorrow, that could help a lot here (again, as a +6).

Europe's situation is slowlyturning into America's: conservative measures die out, liberalism is heavily on the rise, women getting uglier and fatter because they feel entitled to things etc.

As a normie in Europe(especially eastern) you have to maxx in certain ways to get a chick 2 points below you, but the most useful is drugmaxxing/thugmaxxing and making it known to the public. It guarantees pussy, though at the cost of your health and life in the long run. And you also have to be at least normie looking for it to work.

Redpill strategies unironically work well in EE if you are a 6+ PSL, though not the gymming part, a lot of people gym here and no one cares about the ugly ones.

But shit like thugmaxxing and getting a dark circle of friends who use drugs on the regular, get drunk a lot, smoke like no tomorrow, that could help a lot here (again, as a +6).
i see.

btw, 6 PSL is chad tier. the PSL system goes from 1 to 8. it's actually quite confusing tbh. supposedly you take your score and subtract 2, and that's how women see you. so incels (sub 5/10) are seen as -1 to 2. normies seen as 3 or 4. chadlites as 5 (average), and chads are above average.

so by 6 PSL i assumed you were referring to high tier normies, not chads

i see.

btw, 6 PSL is chad tier. the PSL system goes from 1 to 8. it's actually quite confusing tbh. supposedly you take your score and subtract 2, and that's how women see you. so incels (sub 5/10) are seen as -1 to 2. normies seen as 3 or 4. chadlites as 5 (average), and chads are above average.

so by 6 PSL i assumed you were referring to high tier normies, not chads
yes, I meant high tier normies, even though mid tier normies can also manage if they take the thugmaxxing to the absolute extreme and make it their whole identity.

Anything below normie tier here is incel. A lot of them brag about false experiences because they're embarrassed. That's the gist of it.

I've been visiting a certain bar for the past year a lot and I've met countless different people. Among the women, most of them have had sex and brag about it a lot for some reason. The guys lie a lot. A LOT. They keep bragging about dumb false experiences and I've looked into most of them and from what I've found not a single one I've researched has been confirmed.

Most guys are so lonely it's actually pathetic. And women are slowly starting to feel more "empowered" about speaking of their whorish experiences.

Most women fuck a set, low amount of guys here. All those guys have thousands of followers on social media, thugmaxxed, "I'll beat you up if you look wrongly at me" kind of people.

I know I can safely assume most women over 16 in EE know the anatomy of a dick better than I do.

yes, I meant high tier normies, even though mid tier normies can also manage if they take the thugmaxxing to the absolute extreme and make it their whole identity.

Anything below normie tier here is incel. A lot of them brag about false experiences because they're embarrassed. That's the gist of it.

I've been visiting a certain bar for the past year a lot and I've met countless different people. Among the women, most of them have had sex and brag about it a lot for some reason. The guys lie a lot. A LOT. They keep bragging about dumb false experiences and I've looked into most of them and from what I've found not a single one I've researched has been confirmed.

Most guys are so lonely it's actually pathetic. And women are slowly starting to feel more "empowered" about speaking of their whorish experiences.

Most women fuck a set, low amount of guys here. All those guys have thousands of followers on social media, thugmaxxed, "I'll beat you up if you look wrongly at me" kind of people.

I know I can safely assume most women over 16 in EE know the anatomy of a dick better than I do.
suifuel tbh. the slavpill is fucking brutal

and women bragging about being whores is ragefuel as fuck

suifuel tbh. the slavpill is fucking brutal

and women bragging about being whores is ragefuel as fuck
To them nailing Chad is a badge of honor, even though it's a badge they all share together :feelsseriously:

By 2025 any foid who doesn't have a completely destroyed whole by 16 will deserve a fucking nobel-prize equivalent.