Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When i see people whining about USA

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck fuck. I fucking hate the fact that i was born in Turkey. I can't stand it. Right now i have 2 major problems in life. AND BOTH ARE CAUSED BEC. OF THE COUNTRY IM LIVING IN RN.
  1. Economy
  2. Military Service
When you are incel, you need to distract yourself from the things make you suffer. That can be "tfw no gf", "circumcision" , "ugliness", "manletism" etc. I can still cope with parents' money but what im gonna do after university? I will probably be a jobless loser for atleast 6 months. Inb4 retards say "hahaha wagie in cagie hahha". We don't have neet bux and shit faggot, take the shit hole pill. HAAHAH YOU ARE GOVERMENTS SLAVE IF YOU ARE MALE FUCK YOU PENIS HAVER MALE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. Thats basically what my goverment thinks about the average male in Turkey.
When girls can't find places to work in their field; they simply marry a rich man. Or middle income man.
Marriage is a win-win for girls. They can live without working (im talking about a specific situation) and if they get bored from the male they married with, they simply divorce and get divorce bux from the male FOREVER. Untill male DIES PATHETICALLY.
But if you are a guy and you can't find a job you are a worthless piece of lazy shit.
No, poor guys can't marry girls to gain financial freedom. No, they can't get divorce bux from girls when they get divorced.
As a man, you born and after a while/or immedeatly they cut your foreskin off. Why? Thats your body your choice, right? NO. Its a message from the society; You are disposible. You are worthless.

Ok i will return to my topics. Economy was 2x better 3-4 years ago. I can't believe how far it went. Every day is a bad day in Turkey. Imagine BLM protests every single day for 4 or more years. Can you stand that? Bad days are over, here in Turkey. Worst days are coming.
Every other day you wake up with a worse economy. Your money is burning in your pocket.
Oh if i wage slave in a dead end job i could at least buy copes while living with family :feelsautistic:
NO YOU CANT. Thats true for EUcels and UScels and other good country cels but whatever you do with min. wage you will never be able to afford copes. FUCK YOU. YOU LOST THIS GAME.

Military service is something i can't get rid of. Its mandatory. Idk what im gonna do. Imagine, your piece of shit goverment stealing 6 MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE. JUST BEC. YOU ARE A MALE. Females are free. They are privilaged.

Legit all my problems can be solved if i was a girl (aside from economy of course.)

I’m sorry man. It’s over. Turkey also censors tons of internet content. The Lira constantly declining must be terrible too.

Economy was 2x better 3-4 years ago.
Bro, the global economy is on the verge of collapse. No amount of money printing will be enough to stop the coming purge. Central banks will be remembered as the biggest criminal organizations in human history, and nobody gives a shit. It's crazy.

That's what happens when a watermelon seller runs the country

The meme country will never understand how good they had it.
Too busy kissing the feet of negroes.

Take the erdogan pill.
8B4DACB2 C1A5 4BCF AB78 472EF235F2D3

Damn 6 months wasted that's pretty bad tbh. But I gotta waste 2 years and 10+ years worth of reservist where I have to go back every fucking year to slave for my shit government. I will never be free from their ass until I'm in my 40s while my noodlehwore counterparts laughs at me and calls it a waste of time. Fuck my country and any country with military service, worst part is I don't even get any neet bux

I don’t live in America