Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I see blonde females with long hair...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I have a strong desire to kidnap them [ in video game ] and treat them like play dolls :society:. They provoke sinister desires [ in video game ].

blonde foids are extremely rare. for every real blonde goddess there are 10000 worthless brunettes blonde frauding with hair dye.

blonde foids are extremely rare. for every real blonde goddess there are 10000 worthless brunettes blonde frauding with hair dye.
That happens on beaner countries and Muttmerica; however that's not the case on countries like Finland, Ireland,etc...

I have a strong desire to kidnap them [ in video game ] and treat them like play dolls :society:. They provoke sinister desires [ in video game ].
Creepmaxxxing I like your ideas.

FUCKING STOP WORSHIPPING PISS HAIRED CUMSKIN WHORES SICK OF IT :reeeeee:

fucking blonde holes I just want to rape and fuck their holes until they bleed!!!!!!! (In video game!!!!)

In Videogame tbh tbh ngl.

I just wanna take them to the middle of the desert and raw dog them hard on a sunny day as we're dripping in sweat :ahegao:

I just wanna take them to the middle of the desert and raw dog them hard on a sunny day as we're dripping in sweat :ahegao:
Images 86

Save some for me :ahegao: (in video game)