Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When i see a fat guy with slim gf

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
tenor.gif

No ones entitled to anything
eeen7Z9.gif

It's super rare to see. And the guy is usually tall as fuck so he makes up for it.

Me when I see a white guy with an ethnic gf.

i assume it's a betabux relationship

id pity the man because its definitely a betabux relationship, if not then a 100% materialistic driven relationship where the femoids wants status or something else.

The only type of couple capable of triggering me at this point is average to bellow average looking late 20s guy with hot teenage girl.

Luckily I almost never see it.

The only type of couple capable of triggering me at this point is average to bellow average looking late 20s guy with hot teenage girl.

Luckily I almost never see it.
Couple of days ago i saw a grandpa white guy with an asian chubby in her 20s. She wasn't anything special, but the guy was like 60+ so it was insane ragefuel.

My cousin married up. She said it was his sense of humour, not his money. It was hard for her to say anything when he found her with Chad’s dick in her throat. Stacies only want Chad or money and secret Chad. Don’t believe what you see.

Couple of days ago i saw a grandpa white guy with an asian chubby in her 20s. She wasn't anything special, but the guy was like 60+ so it was insane ragefuel.
Are you sure it wasn't his daughter? Hapas usually look more Asian than white. Did they kiss?

the guy is usually tall as fuck so he makes up for it.

Came here just to say that. I see lots of these actually but the guy is like 6'3"+ minimum.

You have no idea what he has to put up with to keep that thing going.

id pity the man because its definitely a betabux relationship, if not then a 100% materialistic driven relationship where the femoids wants status or something else.
That isn't always the case. Sometimes the guy gets fat. I knew a Chad and Stacy couple. Both gamers and friends of mine. The guy got so fat, he became disable and when he died they had to take his body out through the French doors.
Now she is dating an older chinese dude she met in grief counseling.
That's my trigger. Older asian guys dating younger white stacy type chicks.

That isn't always the case. Sometimes the guy gets fat. I knew a Chad and Stacy couple. Both gamers and friends of mine. The guy got so fat, he became disable and when he died they had to take his body out through the French doors.
Now she is dating an older chinese dude she met in grief counseling.
That's my trigger. Older asian guys dating younger white stacy type chicks.

he was either GL enough to still be GL through the fat or kept her with money or status.

The only time I ever see this happen is if the girl is ugly and flat with no boobs or no ass.

Women don't give a lot of shit about a guy's body composition. That's why lifting doesn't work if you're ugly or a manlet. That's also why you can sometimes see super fit chicks with dumpy fat dudes.

My guess is that it's because women have evolved to seek out superior genes. Your DNA doesn't become trash just because you eat like a maniac.

It's super rare to see. And the guy is usually tall as fuck so he makes up for it.
YES. Pretty much all the fat guys who have GF's are always tall. When women claim to like fat guys, they really mean 'tall fat guys.'

When I see a guy with a girl :feelscry:

YES. Pretty much all the fat guys who have GF's are always tall. When women claim to like fat guys, they really mean 'tall fat guys.'

Legit. There's always a catch when women say they like x guys.

Is it permissible to comment on your threads?

It is, but you've lost any respect I mightve had for you
What have I done I'm still a virgin neet loser, I'm not a larper, please be my friend, I have been legit user since r/incel days and was mod on the subreddits like r/hatecels I'm loyal to the incel community, don't look at my words but my action and post history, I have never had any intimate moment with a girl in my life. I have done nothing wrong, this is lookism but reverse

What have I done I'm still a virgin neet loser, I'm not a larper, please be my friend, I have been legit user since r/incel days and was mod on the subreddits like r/hatecels I'm loyal to the incel community, don't look at my words but my action and post history, I have never had any intimate moment with a girl in my life. I have done nothing wrong, this is lookism but reverse
After posting your last set of pics, I can't take anything you say seriously lol

My own life and seeing Chad living life on very easy mode.

Women don't give a lot of shit about a guy's body composition. That's why lifting doesn't work if you're ugly or a manlet. That's also why you can sometimes see super fit chicks with dumpy fat dudes.

My guess is that it's because women have evolved to seek out superior genes. Your DNA doesn't become trash just because you eat like a maniac.

Height and frame is way more important than body composition. It's true. Women want things that you can't augment (or at least can't obviously augment).

After posting your last set of pics, I can't take anything you say seriously lol
Doesn't look trucelly at all. Looks more like the kind of guy who would slap your gfs ass at the club so to speak

Doesn't look trucelly at all. Looks more like the kind of guy who would slap your gfs ass at the club so to speak
He is straight up Tyrone.

He is straight up Tyrone.

He's one of those people who if you put an NT brain in his skull, he wouldn't struggle with girls.

He must be awkward beyond belief. Like can't even form coherent sentences awkward.