Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I Saw Her With Chad (small world)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
This happened a long time ago, relatively - end of August 2017.

1.I met a girl on badoo - pretty much my looksmatch - hard to tell just from photos. The keyword is that she was slim.
2.We talked on badoo for 1 evening.
3.I asked her out. She said "yes, but after my exams which are in the beginning of September."
4.I said ok.
5.The next 10 days or so, we exchanged just a few messages, although she was "online" plenty of time. I was getting desperate and asked her for her number.
6.She gave it to me ( a sign of interest) and started talking on whatapp or whatever it's called.
7.Eventually, September came and I asked "when?"
8.She went radio silence - basically ghosted me in a soft way (occasional message)
9.I said: "fuck you eat shit"

Then a couple of weeks later, I was on the bus and eventually saw a girl at the stop that was really familiar.

IT WAS HER.

Next to her was a boy - younger than me, more handsome than me, taller than me - WAY FAGGIER than me but I guess it didn't matter.

Call him chad, call him whatever.

She was OF COURSE uglier than her photos but not too much - she simply had some pimples. She was looking at him with eyes that a woman has never had for me.

YES, brothers.

did you expect it to go any other way?

call it fate, call it destiny..... I call it incelism

Seeing my oneitis with Chad back in 2013 was a nightmare