Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I rope, it is going to be with helium.

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I already tried buying a helium tank but a Stacey talked me out of it at Party City. I told her I'm buying it to end my life. Won't say anything next time. She had the nerve to tell me I have my whole life ahead of me.

Come on now why would you tell her that..lucky she didnt call the police

Just say its for the best day of your life with a big smile if they ask..also i heard to get the biggest tank possible so it doesnf run out just in time to give you brain dammage.

Ive heard this is a very good method and they make regulators specifically for this purpose to dispense the proper amount..

In a sensable world we would be able to end our lives at abortion clinics saftley with supervision to make it safe..

If that was an attempt to get help better off going to the free county clinic and tell them you wanna kys. You will be institutionalized but will get the same help as telling the poor girl at party city..

just make sure to record your last words.

"Goodbye cruel world. It´s over!" *helium chipmunk voice*

Party City helium tanks aren't filled with pure helium and won't kill you. I'm pretty sure it is near impossible to find pure helium anymore due to how popular the method has become.