Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When i look at the suffering my animal brother's suffer it sickens me tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
so many billions of our brothers are killed every damn year and for what so some fat fuck can get higher cholesterol levels ?. Know we are gonna be stuck in this cycle cause even i eat fish and living organism's cause my biology demands it. We are gonna be stuck like this until we can get access to pill's that can sedate the taste of living flesh. Our biology is very carnal tbh until our species starts to become higher level beings we will be stuck in this cancerous cycle of death and decay over and over again. The issue is we won't get better with a state or rather unjust heir achy that rules over others. The elite classes the satanic cabal that thinks it self god and wants to usurp the position of god himself and make us like the cattle.This system is part of a slave system matrix it is to desensitize humanity to precious life and make us into vicious killers.

barbaric species

Cholesterol is meme science and more animals are killed by factory farming of commodity crops like wheat and soy than are killed just to eat a steak. If you want to reduce animal suffering (and encourage a more just economy), find a small family farm where animals live on pasture eating their normal diet and then are humanely slaughtered and resolve to buy as much as possible from them.

so many billions of our brothers are killed every damn year and for what so some fat fuck can get higher cholesterol levels ?. Know we are gonna be stuck in this cycle cause even i eat fish and living organism's cause my biology demands it. We are gonna be stuck like this until we can get access to pill's that can sedate the taste of living flesh. Our biology is very carnal tbh until our species starts to become higher level beings we will be stuck in this cancerous cycle of death and decay over and over again. The issue is we won't get better with a state or rather unjust heir achy that rules over others. The elite classes the satanic cabal that thinks it self god and wants to usurp the position of god himself and make us like the cattle.This system is part of a slave system matrix it is to desensitize humanity to precious life and make us into vicious killers.
lets put Darwins evolution to test and see if this is right
go chERnobyl
did not get it
ok
Cholesterol is meme science and more animals are killed by factory farming of commodity crops like wheat and soy than are killed just to eat a steak. If you want to reduce animal suffering (and encourage a more just economy), find a small family farm where animals live on pasture eating their normal diet and then are humanely slaughtered and resolve to buy as much as possible from them.
tbh, the only way to be *humane* is to starve
Quotes me

lets put Darwins evolution to test and see if this is right

did not get it

ok

tbh, the only way to be *humane* is to starve

Quotes me

Our biology is carnal the goal should be to move away from this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3