Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When I look at how I spend my days, I understand that there is only rope in the end.

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I wake up exhausted and in pain. I get up and go to my local stadium near the school to do some jogging. It is the school I used to go to as a kid. So it always reminds me about my missed youth. :feelsbadman:
To distract myself I listen to music or JewTube videos. Now I listen to audio version of Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

While in the shower, I shave, use skincare remedies and hair balsam. However, it reminds me that looking after yourself is a huge cope for sub8 male :feelscry:
Then I cook breakfast, grab my laptop and go to subway. I am on trial period at new job. It takes me about an hour to get there.
I am very afraid to become homeless or starve some day, so I really need to sustain at least minimal wage job. If I'll get lucky I will earn $400 per months. If not, I will continue to seek for a job.

Especially at evenings there are a lot of young couples. Chads towering over me or just facemog me. Sometimes there are JBs or just beautiful Stacies :cryfeels:
To distract myself and to no waste time, I usually write my book while in the subway (when if I have a seat for myself).

When I back home, my room is usually occupied by Mom and her clients (she is masseur). After a while I am at last get access to my 3 square meters room.
Don't want to play games. Don't want to watch anime. No matches on Tinder. In the same time people enjoy their lives and independence.
Sometimes on Fridays I grab some alcohol to ease the pain. Sometimes I do some other projects with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Premier... but that is it.

Meaningless loops of stupid activities. Lives of people like us end before 20. It never began. :feelsrope:

Im reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra too but idk its not what i expected. Almost giving up on reading it

This world is very brutal

Tfw Belarus is richer than my country. God, what a shithole I live in. And I had the chance to live abroad, and instead I chose to become an alcoholic, waste all my parents' money and move back in to my shithole country to get a shittier degree than I would've gotten there. I'm a fucking genius. Well, at least I'm not an alcoholic anymore. No, after I ruined my pancreas and heart I stopped.

Nobody will help us through this endless cycle of bullshit. We lost since the beginning. We were destined to be failures. It was etched. Nothing we do ever changes this. This is the tragic fate of real incels/inceldom.

"But just smile bro. You had/have a good life bro. You have nothing to be upset about bro. It could be worse bro. Never complain and be a good goy while I whine and cry about nothing bro. Just be grateful for what you do have bro :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:":reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Im reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra too but idk its not what i expected. Almost giving up on reading it
That is how this school of philosophy works, bro. It is not, you know, a smart book in orthodox sence. So I understand why you almost giving up on reading it.

From what I have read lately, I can recommend Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
Tfw Belarus is richer than my country. God, what a shithole I live in. And I had the chance to live abroad, and instead I chose to become an alcoholic, waste all my parents' money and move back in to my shithole country to get a shittier degree than I would've gotten there. I'm a fucking genius. Well, at least I'm not an alcoholic anymore. No, after I ruined my pancreas and heart I stopped.
My God. What kind of country is that? Is it in Africa or South America? Maybe you are from Moldova?

Last edited:
thanks for sharing your routine, man, i hope it gets better for you and you get a better routine

a lot of people are shocked though that you can basically remain a NEET even once you start working, or even when you have your own place, because you've got those things but everything else has stayed exactly the same, and once you're back from work and the novelty of living by yourself has worn off, you might as well be a neet

This world is very brutal
Nobody will help us through this endless cycle of bullshit. We lost since the beginning. We were destined to be failures. It was etched. Nothing we do ever changes this. This is the tragic fate of real incels/inceldom.

"But just smile bro. You had/have a good life bro. You have nothing to be upset about bro. It could be worse bro. Never complain and be a good goy while I whine and cry about nothing bro. Just be grateful for what you do have bro :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:":reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My routine is almost entirely taken up by work or commute.
I do not even have the self discipline or will to go jogging in morning or groom myself. I barely manage to shower enough not to smell like sweaty ass. You are right, there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. Oh look it's 2240 and I should be sleeping or my productivity will slip and i wont get a raise :feelsrope:

Jogging and skincare, huh? You go the glory hole too, or what?

thanks for sharing your routine, man, i hope it gets better for you and you get a better routine

a lot of people are shocked though that you can basically remain a NEET even once you start working, or even when you have your own place, because you've got those things but everything else has stayed exactly the same, and once you're back from work and the novelty of living by yourself has worn off, you might as well be a neet

There is no room to come back from this situation. The only thing we can do now, is to consume a whole bottle of arginine after hitting the gym brutally and then hit it once again right afterwards until our heart aches and we spit blood.

There is no youth for young ugly males in XXI century. There is no fun, there is no sex, there is no hope.

waking up is the worse feeling in the world when you are an ugly incel.