Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I hear the personality argument, I pop a blood vessel

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
When some normcattle, especially if it is a foid says some bullshit that the reason why I (or any other incel) is incel is because personality I get so unimagingly angry. It is the most annoying and condescending argument out of all bluepill insults.

The amount of times it happens, every individual capillary would be bust.

The amount of times it happens, every individual capillary would be bust.
I don't hear it often since I almost never interact with bluepillers. I hear the confidence or gym argument much more often

Personality matters unless you're chad or truecel

Personality matters unless you're chad or truecel
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Memez

At this point, I already know the truth, so I don't care when normiefags say some bullshit about muh personality, muh confidence, and other bluepilled advice

A subset of woman pick nice guy Chad over thug Chad

When some normcattle, especially if it is a foid says some bullshit that the reason why I (or any other incel) is incel is because personality I get so unimagingly angry. It is the most annoying and condescending argument out of all bluepill insults.
I don't get angry anymore. I just say: "Go, fuck yourself and your brutal drug-dealer/murder scumbag who you call your "nice loving boyfriend" because he has such a great personality."
I've seen enough foids myself who were cum dumpsters for the biggest antisocial, criminal pieces of shit while having hundreds of nice, decent guys in her "friend"zone. I was a hobo, knew some drug addicts and dealers, they all had gfs. They were criminals, they stole, they were violent. They weren't even rich and lived in a homeless shelter but they got laid.
Yeah, not all of them were assholes, but you got my point.
When a toilet talks some bs about personality, I just laugh. They're beyond retarded

I don't get angry anymore. I just say: "Go, fuck yourself and your brutal drug-dealer/murder scumbag who you call your "nice loving boyfriend" because he has such a great personality."
I've seen enough foids myself who were cum dumpsters for the biggest antisocial, criminal pieces of shit while having hundreds of nice, decent guys in her "friend"zone. I was a hobo, knew some drug addicts and dealers, they all had gfs. They were criminals, they stole, they were violent. They weren't even rich and lived in a homeless shelter but they got laid.
Yeah, not all of them were assholes, but you got my point.
When a toilet talks some bs about personality, I just laugh. They're beyond retarded
Did I mention that these guys were attractive? I forgot it. Yes, they were.
But one of them took to many drugs and became ugly afterwards.. So it was over for him then.