Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "when I have kids"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
They say it so casually n they just know they'll have a family when they're older. I remember I was only 10 and the teacher asked everyone to put their hands up if they wanted kids when they b older and I was only person who didn't put my hand up n everyone just knows that they'll have a partner one day like it's just a casual thing

I remember never having the desire to have kids...maybe because i always knew its already over

In my last year in school teacher asked who wants to purchase a house and start a family later on. I was the only one to not raise my hand.

One foid in that class had some progressive neurological disease and even she wanted to have kids, she was actually not even considering the risk that her offspring would suffer from the disease as well.

I’m never gonna have kids

Foids always make these claims.

When I have kids.

When I get married.

So matter of fact. And the worst part is 99% of the time they're right. :feelsugh:

Not biggest fun of putting innocent children into this cruel world so can't relate but still brutal.

I’m almost for and my parents have never pestered me about getting married or supplying them grandchildren. Lol they know it’s over for me.