Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When i first saw this subreddit, i was shocked

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Then i thought to myself , This has to be a massive larp, or a bunch of normies who felt like mocking incels by making some fucked up cucky fetish subreddit and to make incels look even more fucked in the head than we really are, or is it actually full of a small section of incels who get turned on by this sort of shit?

Last edited:
Probably ITfags that go there pretending to be larping but are actually serious

@ThoughtfulCel :feelsstudy:

Then i thought to myself , This has to be a massive larp, or a bunch of normies who felt like mocking incels by making some fucked up cucky fetish subreddit and to make incels look even more fucked in the head than we really are, or is it actually full of a section of incels who get turned on by this sort of shit?
There are genuinely INCEL cucks in there:

There are genuinely INCEL cucks in there:

View attachment 394416
see now i feel like the word incel still has its meaning but has also been fetishized and moulded for it to be used in such contexts as the example you have posted. To me, some incels may be into this shit, but i feel like after browsite the subreddit more its just normies larping as incels

I think it's just weirdos that are into femdom, findom, cuckoldry, and raceplay larping as incels tbqh.

of course its a larp lmao

everything on reddit is larp

jfl for believing in this controlled opposition

I think it's just weirdos that are into femdom, findom, cuckoldry, and raceplay larping as incels tbqh.
This is why I always say that femdom is just a lighter version of cuckoldry

I want a foid riding me while having a collar around my neck very srs ded hamlossus

Yeah I just want a gf I’m not fucked up in the head enough to post there.

Bunch of legit cuckolds found about incels and decided to add more spice to their fetish, that's how I see it. But those 4k users man... this forum has a lot fewer I think :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

Well Reddit is basically 86% incels in denial so... it must be true.

You can be incel and a simp at the same time.

Let's not forget that @rn310 jerk off to shemales and send money to his oneitis regulary.
If this is true, I really can't see why such users aren't permbanned. Like what the fuck? It should be against the rules to simp.

Im literally shaking right now

Bunch of legit cuckolds found about incels and decided to add more spice to their fetish, that's how I see it. But those 4k users man... this forum has a lot fewer I think :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

The fucking rage subs like this make me feel is impossible to put into words.