Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I first joined this site I thought it was only going to be a temporary stay.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
But no, my situation’s been getting worse and worse, during the summer I had hopes things are gonna get better once school starts, thought it was gonna make some friends etc but nope. It’s pretty grim for me, might be here forever now

before when i heard the term incel, i thought "why tf people would identify himself as an pathetic incel" now here i am

But no, my situation’s been getting worse and worse, during the summer I had hopes things are gonna get better once school starts, thought it was gonna make some friends etc but nope. It’s pretty grim for me, might be here forever now
Why cant you make friends? Physically you are 5’11 and white. Hence that isn’t an excuse.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I can help you out. elaborate with proper past circumstances

I thought I would have very few posts on here when I first joined.

Once an incel always an incel

Why cant you make friends? Physically you are 5’11 and white. Hence that isn’t an excuse.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I can help you out. elaborate with proper past circumstances
His acne due to steroid abuse.

Pretty much 9/10 of users here are temporary, most get bored of larping and finally ascend or move on sooner or later.

Once you accepted the blackpill as the truth, you can't get back.

I didn't thought neither I'd end up having so much posts on this forum.

Never know. Lots of people move on from here tbh. Especially the bait posters who just spew offensive stuff to rile lurkers up, because they're always going to take bait seriously it seems. Once they get bored of it they tend to leave completely, usually dont stay too long.

Other users who have managed to find some semblance of peace of mind from being here and elsewhere through community and just having people to talk to end up in a place where they sort of I guess become whitepilled. Its therapetuic for some. They accept the situation but start trying to get a hold of their lives a little more, focusing on education and careers and focus time on that instead.

A lot of people willfully dont allow themselves to even begin to acknowledge that any good can come to users of these spaces who just need someone to talk too. They dont realize that most of our talks among one another dont fit some silly stereotype. There are countless users who have noted the good that these spaces have done for them and how they pretty much saved their lives, perhaps this is the real reason why people think these spaces are bad. They want these guys to kill themselves.

The ironic thing is the amount of people who think that just leaving this place will make our lives better. But over the years i've maintained contact with hundreds of guys who've moved on from here or the community in general and their lives never get any better sadly. Inceldom and the treatment that comes with being an outcast doesnt just stop afterwards. The only guys i've met who left who actually did end up with a better life... They had surgery jfl and people started to treat them as human.

Last edited:
Once an incel always an incel

send all your money to me then, and i will live a glorious life as a slum king in 3rd world in a mansion with endless teen sluts to fuck.

you should honestly be killed for rotting on here when you have the money to actually do shit. fucking worthless trash. hope you die bitterly and slowly

We all have hope before we realise that all we can do is cope...

It's kinda like that one line in the song Hotel California ''You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave''

When I first registered on this site I was hesitant to post here I am a 5 star overlord with 44 days and 20 hours online

Never know. Lots of people move on from here tbh. Especially the bait posters who just spew offensive stuff to rile lurkers up, because they're always going to take bait seriously it seems. Once they get bored of it they tend to leave completely, usually dont stay too long.

Other users who have managed to find some semblance of peace of mind from being here and elsewhere through community and just having people to talk to end up in a place where they sort of I guess become whitepilled. Its therapetuic for some. They accept the situation but start trying to get a hold of their lives a little more, focusing on education and careers and focus time on that instead.

A lot of people willfully dont allow themselves to even begin to acknowledge that any good can come to users of these spaces who just need someone to talk too. They dont realize that most of our talks among one another dont fit some silly stereotype. There are countless users who have noted the good that these spaces have done for them and how they pretty much saved their lives, perhaps this is the real reason why people think these spaces are bad. They want these guys to kill themselves.

The ironic thing is the amount of people who think that just leaving this place will make our lives better. But over the years i've maintained contact with hundreds of guys who've moved on from here or the community in general and their lives never get any better sadly. Inceldom and the treatment that comes with being an outcast doesnt just stop afterwards. The only guys i've met who left who actually did end up with a better life... They had surgery jfl and people started to treat them as human.
This place really helps me cope. :feelsautistic: The "Incel is le bad" narrativr really shows you how much ugly men are hated in society.

I was hesitant to post here
Kinda hard to believe tbh :feelshaha:

This place really helps me cope. :feelsautistic: The "Incel is le bad" narrativr really shows you how much ugly men are hated in society.
Tbh. Might be off-putting to look at at a surface level if you fall for obvious bait sure, but these places help people in more ways than people realize or even see.