Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When I first joined .is in early 2023, the forum had 20,000 members, now in late 2023, it has 23,000 members. We are slowly growing in numbers.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Congratulations .is, you have gained more than 3,000 members in less than a year. Let's celebrate as IT becomes irrelevant and becomes a dead space on the internet.
The faggots, soyboys, low-iq foids, and the normies on IT cannot stop the rise of the Incel Community. We will continue to grow despite the corrupt feds, who serve the evil US Government, trying to hunt us down.
Pepe the frog happy

In theory maybe, but in practice we have like 200 active users at best though. This forum is smaller than you probably think it is.

Atleast 2,500 of which are from IT lol.
The unregistered viewers and lurkers of .is are either people who are curious about the blackpill or are trolls from IT. The registered users are real incels, although some are fakecels

In theory maybe, but in practice we have like 200 active users at best though. This forum is smaller than you probably think it is.
im aware of that, most of them will probably stay for a year and leave.

More members probably means bigger target for glowies tbh :feelsjuice:

This forum is one of the only places I can be myself.