Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When I Drink I Feel Like Chad

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

COURTNEY LOVE SHOULD BE ON MY COCK CRYING
The main reason I love to drink is that when I get shit faced it makes me feel alive, and all of a sudden I get all of this confidence out of nowhere, and it makes me feel unstoppable. It unironically deludes me into feeling like a chad for just a smidgen of time, and it is addicting feeling this way. I wish that I could feel like that all the time, but eventually it wears off, and I am left even more sad and depressed, while also dealing with the hangover that ensues as well. It's like I turn into a completely different person, and just for that small amount of time I feel that life is worth living. Beyond brutal :feelsrope:

My pride really does get the best of me

We all deserve to feel like Chad sometimes
Hey king you dropped this meme 6

Drinking dumbs me down to normie npc level, which is cool.

I’ve done coke felt the same really felt alive havent felt that way since i snorted coke from my dealer then i decided i didnt want to go down that route so i just stick to weed i would drink too but i really hate the taste of alcohol it tastes like piss idk how ppl drink that shit

the early stage of drinking was so much fun

@copemaxx9002 get a load of this guy

It unironically makes me feel like Ron Weasley when he thinks that he was drinking liquid luck
QyMyay

the early stage of drinking was so much fun
Yeah same for weed, the first few times it feels good but then after it kind of looses it's charm

That's why you gotta moderate it.

I’ve done coke felt the same really felt alive havent felt that way since i snorted coke from my dealer then i decided i didnt want to go down that route so i just stick to weed i would drink too but i really hate the taste of alcohol it tastes like piss idk how ppl drink that shit
Definitely on the bucket list
:feelsokman:

Drinking is lifefuel. I recently turned the legal drinking age in my country and its been fucking awesome. I get drunk alone in my bedroom almost daily and goon over women who will never know my existence know are probably out (getting drunk with chad at a party)

I've often thought about taking Ecstasy as it apparently makes you very confident and sociable

Drinking is lifefuel. I recently turned the legal drinking age in my country and its been fucking awesome. I get drunk alone in my bedroom almost daily and goon over women who will never know my existence know are probably out (getting drunk with chad at a party)
Sounds exactly like my life. Based comment officer :feelsYall:

I've often thought about taking Ecstasy as it apparently makes you very confident and sociable
I've heard great things about it as well, but I've heard that nowadays everything is cut with something, so it's not worth the risk.

Being on this forum drunk would be fun I feel like

You think you're acting like a Chad but you're just too inebriated to see how retarded you are appearing to others it is OVER
yup. it might feel good in the moment but it's all negated when u get that FAT POST-NUT CLARITY MOMENT. the only thing that remains is extreme regret and cringe.

You think you're acting like a Chad but you're just too inebriated to see how retarded you are appearing to others it is OVER
yup. it might feel good in the moment but it's all negated when u get that FAT POST-NUT CLARITY MOMENT. the only thing that remains is extreme regret and cringe.
I know I'm retarded kek, I just don't care at this point.

The highs are good but fuck the lows after hit hard. It can be good though to ease the nerves and make you more confident. Keep it up brocel