Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When I burn

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
When I eventually get cast away to hell I will pull down "god" with me. I will humble his existence, and send him down the spiral of torment to suffocate with me. I will rake him on the coals with a fucking trident, and laugh as he screams in pain. I hope that fucker suffer horrendously for all that he has done to us. I'll piss on the bible before I ever worship this shitty creator.

Hail Satan
Thats Me Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

I'm slipping a little bit, now I don't know what reality is.

When I eventually get cast away to hell I will pull down "god" with me. I will humble his existence, and send him down the spiral of torment to suffocate with me. I will rake him on the coals with a fucking trident, and laugh as he screams in pain. I hope that fucker suffer horrendously for all that he has done to us. I'll piss on the bible before I ever worship this shitty creator.
same

I am numb to the harsh realities of life. Drinking and drinking and drinking and drinking. Caroline.

I wish we could skip all this shit and just go straight to hell. I can't take much more of this shitty life. Hell would be a vacation away from this place.

I fucking hate this existence. FUCK THIS GOD AND ALL HE STANDS FOR. SUFFERING UPON SUFFERING UPON SUFFERING. My wrists are scarred from this shit life.

I fucking hate this existence. FUCK THIS GOD AND ALL HE STANDS FOR. SUFFERING UPON SUFFERING UPON SUFFERING. My wrists are scarred from this shit life.
My life is a scar that can never heal.

but you don't really want to work it bitch, work it bitch. I think they want to mind control