Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When I Browse Tinder I No Longer See Humans - I see those weird creatures called foids

U

uninstall

Banned
-
the duck faces

the tuned up photos

the retarded facial expression

the whore outfits

the "i am so much better than you" vibe

the lack of photos when she is a landwhale

the make up

the selfies

the cheesy profiles which all say the same thing - i am adventurous...i like books...i like dogs

eat dicks foids

seriously

the cliches

the same old bullshit

like venom runnign through their eyes

----------

and then when you are aware of the great "personality" - when was the last time a foid sent an original message -

they all say the same thing - whad do you do, did you eat lunch...all retarded nonsense....

-------

i look in their eyes and i see seomthing disgusting - like there's a demon inside of them - a demon that hurts me through them - a demon that causes me a great deal of pain

----

no

those are not humans

"and then when you are aware of the great "personality" - when was the last time a foid sent an original message -

they all say the same thing - whad do you do, did you eat lunch...all retarded nonsense...."

fakecel OUT

All I see on tinder is burnable bags of meat

they don't need personality since 100+ guys are messaging all the time...

They live in a different reality

Tinder is fucking suicidefuel man. I've been trying an experiment myself and I've swiped through like 2000 femoids over the last two days and it just appals me...utter appals me... how degenerate and degrading the women of today are. They're all the exact same, just seeking validation and Chad cock.

Utterly appalling...

literally their bios are just i like dogs, add me om social media, i mean never more than a couple words, low iq basic foids, they put nothing because they have nothing to do until chad with a major in engineering swoops them off their feet. they just post in social media all day, or "makeup artist" lmao at that fakeup trash

also they likely dont put shit in their bio due to knowing the thirst of men no matter what they put they'll still get hundreds or thousands of likes

You have become an enlightened man.

I need to stop using Tinder. it's pure suicide fuel.