Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When his name is literally CHAD

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

They're practically rubbing it in our ugly incel faces now.

bodymaxxed normie named Chad:rolleyes:

normie faggot spotted

We worshipping normies now?
Well when's the last time you got laid?
Cause I know if Chad and I approached 10k girls maybe 1 or 2 would prefer me.

Let's be honest, this 'Chad' is in London and currywhores would wet their curry-scented panties over his white ass.

Fucking suicide fuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well when's the last time you got laid?
Cause I know if Chad and I approached 10k girls maybe 1 or 2 would prefer me.
Well duh normie > incel. You sound as if you think this guy is swimming in pussy, when he's likely on this show to try and get it while statusmaxxing for the future. He'll be lucky to get anything on any weeked if he's single.

Well duh normie > incel. You sound as if you think this guy is swimming in pussy, when he's likely on this show to try and get it while statusmaxxing for the future. He'll be lucky to get anything on any weeked if he's single.

He'll be getting a threesome with currywhores.

I mean compared to me everyone is swimming in pussy