Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee When he's sensitive and a nerd <3

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
IMG 2417
IMG 2418

teehehehe i luv nerds omg

wimin hav prefrnces 2 u inzel l00k at my quirky bf!!!!

LOL @ foids who claim to like ''nerds.'' You want nerds? Well, they're in no short supply here. And yet foids detest us. Why? Because they all want to be with the captain of the football team (or the guy in the trendy band, the "cool guy" etc).Wanting actual "nerds" goes completely against their biological programming. And they know it.

He isnt even bad looking man, compare him to the white incel saints, there all deformed in some way but theres nothing deformed about Pajeet...
He's bad looking and probably 5'4.

He has a beautiful skull. What type is it? Typical Anglo?Nordid? Iberian? :feelstastyman:

I fucking hate women
I met this girl, went to her place and we had the exact same hobbies. We both liked japan and its culture, the same take on religion, the same worldview, we were both into it stuff, like to draw and sing and several other things
It was like she was my best friend and we developed our hobbies together
And after the date i asked if we can meet again next week and she was like theehee i have to see if i have time, a week after that she said she is sick, and then she did not even write me anymore
No matter what hobbies you have or which personality you have, either you have a good face or its over
I dont even want to meet girls anymore, i spend so much time money and effort into it and then get rejected
Do you know how hard it is to drive to another city at night or so and trying to find the flat of some fat landwhale and after that its like great the only thing i got from it is being ghosted
While my chad friends go on with their normal daily life, and girls coming to them, asking them out
Im so fucking pised, all this be more interesting bro, or talk more bro, personality bro does not work
Face or its over

I fucking hate women
I met this girl, went to her place and we had the exact same hobbies. We both liked japan and its culture, the same take on religion, the same worldview, we were both into it stuff, like to draw and sing and several other things
And after the date i asked if we can meet again next week and she was like theehee i have to see if i have time, a week after that she said she is sick, and then she did not even write me anymore
No matter what hobbies you have or which personality you have, either you have a good face or its over
I dont even want to meet girls anymore, i spend so much time money and effort into it and then get rejected
Do you know how hard it is to drive to another city at night or so and trying to find the flat of some fat landwhale and after that its like great the only thing i got from it is being ghosted
While my chad friends go on with their normal daily life, and girls coming to them, asking them out
Im so fucking pised, all this be more interesting bro, or talk more bro, personality bro does not work
Face or its over
Just be yourself bro! Just have interesting hobbies bro! Dis why ur inkel buttercup!

hot nerds make me so wet tehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhee
I fucking hate women
Face or its over
you went over to her place and didnt at least try to kiss her you fucking sperg

hot nerds make me so wet tehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhee

you went over to her place and didnt at least try to kiss her you fucking sperg

I kissed her and touched her tits but she did not ask me to, i just did it bcs i wanted to
And i was like, nice its going well. After i left ste send me a text that im really nice and a good person to tall to. I knew it was over after that

"Nerd = Chad with glasses"
-quoted from some place I can't remember.

74a5c6d27e3509f0c73102ea4dc82c88--men-casual-stylish-men.jpg

"I like playing video games and watching super-hero movies."

Fuck all this Chad worship in the thread

Jaw , eye area and hair is everything

NW0 faggots deserve the rope

Must be his geeky personality that makes him so loveable :soy: