Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When hes a Tall looser

Tfw you are all of this but tall

When you're tall

tallcels are fakecels

@VideoGameCoper GTFO TALLFAG!!
And you too nigga! In all seriousness though, if height was some magic pussy magnet, we’d be out fucking a gf right now, not typing here

And you too nigga! In all seriousness though, if height was some magic pussy magnet, we’d be out fucking a gf right now, not typing here
Im sure some girls are secretly staring at you with desire. Can't say the same for myself. Height means a lot just like face

Yes I still haven’t gotten a single pussy to fuck or even a thot being interested.

There was plenty shorter than me who got to fuck because they were much better looking and NT.

B-b-but... women want to fuck every 6 foot guy regardless of their looks and autism brooo

Im sure some girls are secretly staring at you with desire. Can't say the same for myself. Height means a lot just like face
You are one or two inches shorter than me. Our experiences probably are pretty similar. Height does mean a lot, but you gotta have other good features to make it a halo effect

Yes I still haven’t gotten a single pussy to fuck or even a thot being interested.

There was plenty shorter than me who got to fuck because they were much better looking and NT.
Same. I knew MANY shorter guys than me who got GFs. Being very attractive facially and being NT means a lot

White male*
RACISM!

Ottoman White Slaves in Europe​

The Ottoman Empire, which existed from the 13th to the 20th century, had a significant history of enslaving European whites. This practice was widespread and persisted for centuries, with various forms of slavery, including concubinage, domestic servitude, and military slavery.
Sources of European White Slaves
European white slaves were acquired through various means, including:
  1. Barbary Piracy: Barbary pirates, operating from North African ports, raided European ships and coastal towns, capturing thousands of Europeans, including men, women, and children. These captives were sold into slavery in Ottoman territories.
  2. Slave Raids: Ottoman armies and Crimean Tatar raiders frequently attacked European territories, capturing people to sell into slavery.
  3. Captives from Wars: The Ottoman Empire also enslaved European prisoners of war, including those captured during conflicts such as the Greek War of Independence.
Treatment and Conditions
European white slaves in the Ottoman Empire were subjected to various forms of exploitation and mistreatment. Many were forced into:
  1. Concubinage: White slaves, particularly women, were often forced into the harems of Ottoman sultans and nobles, where they were treated as sexual slaves.
  2. Domestic Servitude: White slaves were used as household servants, performing menial tasks and facing harsh treatment.
  3. Military Slavery: Some European whites were enslaved and forced to serve as soldiers or mercenaries in the Ottoman army.
Abolition Efforts
In response to European pressure and criticism, the Ottoman Empire gradually abolished the slave trade and slavery. Key milestones include:
  1. 1830 Firman: Sultan Mahmud II issued a decree freeing white slaves, including Circassians and Greeks.
  2. 1847 Disestablishment of Istanbul Slave Market: The open slave market in Constantinople was closed, making the trade less visible.
  3. 1854 Ban on Circassian and Georgian Slave Trade: A temporary ban was imposed on the importation of new Circassian and Georgian slaves due to foreign pressure.
  4. 1858 Re-legalization of Circassian Slave Trade: The ban was lifted, and the Circassian slave trade was re-legalized.
Legacy
The Ottoman Empire’s enslavement of European whites had a lasting impact on the region’s history and international relations. The practice contributed to ongoing tensions between Europe and the Ottoman Empire, ultimately influencing the empire’s decline and eventual dissolution.

Toilets hate us short men more than anything else.

short height can fuck you over but tall height won't automatically make you ascend unless you ARE REALLY TALL, like 6'4"+

short height can fuck you over but tall height won't automatically make you ascend unless you ARE REALLY TALL, like 6'4"+
This. Short height is a net negative more than tall height is a halo