Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When "friends" want me to fail

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is ok when enemies want me to fail , and various degenerates, thats they are for. But when those who "friends" want me to fail, even if they thinking that is road to success (is not, guing after ugly roasties is biggest failure possible for man of culture). Karoče nx blet, my former "best friend" is pederast, and roasties are disgusting. Pydar damned wanted to stop me searching for cute girls, and not helped to search them

roasties disgusting, ugly femorloids disgusting, gas them all, all that normal human life is meaningless, just rising above it has meaning, with cute adorable lolis of culture especially

Youcwill get into troubpe for that, he is trying to protect you.
He wanted me to go for ugly wallhitter roasties, that is disgusting. Teen lolis "gelal lolis", any kinds of lolis, young and cute, with youtfull vibes, those are creatures to seach, and roastie just to avoid, blet disgusting

I hope you succeed for being so based

cant relate since i have none

roasties disgusting, ugly femorloids disgusting, gas them all, all that normal human life is meaningless, just rising above it has meaning, with cute adorable lolis of culture especially

High IQ

Friends. Hah!