Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when foids wear yoga pants

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
i'm in high school and almost every foid wears them, it's like im being taunted because I know i'll never get it. all of it is reserved for Chad, stupid fucking whores smh. It's either that or they wear super tight pants.

Last edited:
tbh seeing a 16 year old in yoga pants is lifefuel. Its the closest I'll get to seeing a 16 year old girls ass irl :cryfeels:

“I wear them because they are comfy. Teehee”

tbh seeing a 16 year old in yoga pants is lifefuel. Its the closest I'll get to seeing a 16 year old girls ass irl :cryfeels:
It's like starving and looking at the window of a pastry shop.

Yoga pants are killing me inside.
I'm a legs + ass guy. I don't care about tits, but legs + ass are my cryptonite.
Makes me horny to oblivion and back.
You'd think you're save in winter, but jfl, I saw a foid wearing yogapants while it was 5C/40F outside.
These cruel creatures rather get a cold than not make me horny :feelsree:

Yoga pants are killing me inside.
I'm a legs + ass guy. I don't care about tits, but legs + ass are my cryptonite.
Makes me horny to oblivion and back.
You'd think you're save in winter, but jfl, I saw a foid wearing yogapants while it was 5C/40F outside.
These cruel creatures rather get a cold than not make me horny :feelsree:
thats not even cold lol.

Wtf they are allowing yoga pants in schoool?! I remember girls getting in trouble when their skirts were too short, or if they were showing a bit of midriff.

Wtf they are allowing yoga pants in schoool?! I remember girls getting in trouble when their skirts were too short, or if they were showing a bit of midriff.

there's also a feminist club and an LGBT club in my school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, they don't really have a dress code in my school. foids wear the sluttiest shit i've ever seen and I haven't seen ONE get in trouble.

Mini skirts are hotter, ngl.

my school used uniforms for the most part fortunately, so it wasn't quite as bad. i remember when there was a pajamas day or something and i saw the asses of the stacies in pajamas

remembering jbs wearing stuff like yoga pants and clothes that show their titties would be extra mentally scarring