Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When foids tell men to lower their standards or say that incels' standards are too high-they're projecting.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Many times on internet forums/reddit or irl when men complain about not getting dates and/or sex, foids will inevitably tell men that their standards are too high, that they need to go for the average cute girl next door types and not blonde stacies. However, it is actually the women who are chadsexuals. They are the ones who refuse to acknowledge the existence of sub 8 men. Therefore, when they say these things, they're projecting their hypergamous nature on men. Men don't have unreasonable hypergamous standards- all we want is a cute non-thot non-landwhale girl that likes us. We don't demand six figures, a fancy car, a model body, perfect face, etc. It's women who demand those things so they assume men demand the same.

no point in trying anymore, my standards are so low they can be an incel

I don't think I'll ever encounter a foid bellow my standards irl.

they're always projecting

Facts, dangerously fucking based and blackpilled.

My standards are actually pretty low, I am fascinated by the most average Beckies ever, I would actually prodly take one of them than a Stacy or Gigastacy.

My standards are actually pretty low, I am fascinated by the most average Beckies ever, I would actually prodly take one of them than a Stacy or Gigastacy.
I want cute virgin becky not roastie stacy

I want cute virgin becky not roastie stacy
Honestly, the for me the girl doesn't even have to be virgin, she just needs to not be an all-out free whore. When I say my standards are low, it's because I am not lying.
She can be of any ethnicy or race as long as she is not blatant obese and I feel attracted to her.

for the average cute girl next door types
Kek, this is the most hilarious thing ever because ESPECIALLY these girls have SMVs that reach the fuckiung speed of light.

Our society is so fucking cucked that almost all men worship the ground nerdy/shy girls walk on because that is associated with vulnerability and innocence. Even ugly girls have SMVs bigger than the fucking milky way.

The last time when boring/ugly girls were available for Non-Chads was like after WW2 during baby boom.

Yeah, it always feels so ridiculously off base. Every male knows that it isn't true.

Ya 99.9% of people can't conceive of life from another perspective other than their own. It is totally different paradigms.

All girls know if they stop having standards for Chad-only and say were willing to accept a 6/10 normie they would have 1,000 men willing to be at their door within 30 minutes.
Kek, this is the most hilarious thing ever because ESPECIALLY these girls have SMVs that reach the fuckiung speed of light.

Our society is so fucking cucked that almost all men worship the ground nerdy/shy girls walk on because that is associated with vulnerability and innocence. Even ugly girls have SMVs bigger than the fucking milky way.

The last time when boring/ugly girls were available for Non-Chads was like after WW2 during baby boom.

Non-cucked rulers you have to be willing to kill off 30% of the male population every generation.

Its not even that hard to do, you just get in a meat grinder war with a neighbor who is also non-cucked. And when your targets are hit, you sign a peace deal and both sides declare victory at home. You can even film video of you going to their country and signing the surrender.. and the other dictator comes to your country and signs the surrender.

So you have one video to show your people of you fist pumping and your flags everywhere, and the other guy looking sad as he sits at the table signing some agreement. And in the neighbor they show the video of their guy fist pumping and their flags everywhere and you looking sad.

Then you give a bunch of benefits to soldiers who lived, that more or less makes it so women have to marry one of those guys to get the benefits and if they leave they lose them.

After a lot of tears 2 weeks after the war people have forgotten all the dead dudes.. and they are back into the dramas in their life and wondering what to cook for dinner.
This then opens up a new competition for women - which women love and will try so hard at. If there is 30% too few men, that means not all women will get a husband. And women will steal other women's husbands.

So women compete to see who can get a husband and keep him. That becomes the game for them.

In a cucked society all women can easily get a husband so it is no challenge. Therefore all women compete to get a Chad.

Last edited:
Honestly, the for me the girl doesn't even have to be virgin, she just needs to not be an all-out free whore. When I say my standards are low, it's because I am not lying.
She can be of any ethnicy or race as long as she is not blatant obese and I feel attracted to her.
Depends how old she is

That "cute girl next door" meme is such Hollywood bullshit. Those kind of girls aren't giving us the time of day let alone stacies.