Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Foids start Blackpilling themselves.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
IMG 20191120 060805

What forum is this?

I'm sorry, but it is too transparent not to be a larp.

I think I read that before.

Some IT tier fucktard attempts to disregard incel ideology on looks theory and goes on to respond with incoherent babble, which the foid OP eventually destroys with surprising logic, accepting the lookspill. Was quite enlightening seeing foids agree with each other on that thread tbh.

I think I read that before.

Some IT tier fucktard attempts to disregard incel ideology on looks theory and goes on to respond with incoherent babble, which the foid OP eventually destroys with surprising logic, accepting the lookspill. Was quite enlightening seeing foids agree with each other on that thread tbh.
Still they'll spew."Looks.Don't matter"

Not subtle enough.

Not subtle enough.
If its the thread I read a while back, you'll see numerous foids agreeing and admitting that all their ex boyfriends had hooded/hunter eyes and that men with upper eyelid exposure weren't as alluring.

Based on that image comparison, apparently all we need to do is have our eyes narrowed slightly (looking at you, ricecels) to get that "predator" look.

It might help if you fantasize of ways you could assault everyone around you, to look more aggressive.

Of course: this only works if you are handsome. If you have 'predator eyes' but you are ugly, the amount of girls who want to fuck you decreases. They might still get turned on by the thought of you trying to rape them, but they'll transfer those feelings to their good-looking "prey" boyfriend.

If they admit the truth it only hurts themselves they will loose all the blue pillers at support them so by denying the obvious they maintain power

Do you have link of this thread? Love to see replies to it.

Yup I read this awhile back.

Based on that image comparison, apparently all we need to do is have our eyes narrowed slightly (looking at you, ricecels) to get that "predator" look.

It might help if you fantasize of ways you could assault everyone around you, to look more aggressive.

Of course: this only works if you are handsome. If you have 'predator eyes' but you are ugly, the amount of girls who want to fuck you decreases. They might still get turned on by the thought of you trying to rape them, but they'll transfer those feelings to their good-looking "prey" boyfriend.
You also need little to no uppereyelid exposure with positive canthaltilt to fullfill the predator look.

It doesn't work if you have negative canthaltilt

You can't have NCT though

I'm sorry, but it is too transparent not to be a larp.

There read the link you fucking retards, straight from the horse's mouth

You also need little to no uppereyelid exposure with positive canthaltilt to fullfill the predator look.

It doesn't work if you have negative canthaltilt
Plus deep set and hooded.
Ricecels don't have heavy browridge which makes their eyes less hooded.

If they admit the truth it only hurts themselves they will loose all the blue pillers at support them so by denying the obvious they maintain power
Lol as if they care what men think on that obscure forum, they still have cuckbook and tinder

There read the link you fucking retards, straight from the horse's mouth
LOL, thank you.

And don't be such a shitlord. The question was about the language, not about the topic. I browse r/FemaleDatingStrategy almost daily, you know.

This left guy's jawline would still slay tbh.
He needs a subhuman undefined circle jaw like me.

Lol as if they care what men think on that obscure forum, they still have cuckbook and tinder
No im saying if they all started to agree looks matter then they wouldnt have as much power

i find it funny how on this photo prey eyes look almost like hunter eyes and guy is model tier. clear troll post

No im saying if they all started to agree looks matter then they wouldnt have as much power
Read the thread, lol at thinking they go on to talk about this with their orbiters beyond that forum.

I like this answer. She accepts lookism theory.
2019 11 20 005646

i find it funny how on this photo prey eyes look almost like hunter eyes and guy is model tier. clear troll post
They're not the same. Almond eyes>wide eyes

If your eyelids exposes the sclera all around your iris, you have prey eyes.

20191119 133532

Do these so called hunter eyes mean thin hooded almond shaped eyes with PCT?

Do these so called hunter eyes mean thin hooded almond shaped eyes with PCT?
Yes

No upper eyelid exposure

Positive canthal tilt

Deep set hooded eyes with a decent browridge

Almond shaped eyelids

You need all of these, not just 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4

Look at Sean O'pry

Yes

No upper eyelid exposure

Positive canthal tilt

Deep set hooded eyes with a decent browridge

Almond shaped eyelids

You need all of these, not just 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4

Look at Sean O'pry
Horrible eyes, I have then. Asymmetrical, not PCT and scleral show. :feelsrope:

I don't have hunter eyes

They're not the same. Almond eyes>wide eyes

If your eyelids exposes the sclera all around your iris, you have prey eyes.

View attachment 169911
I think you can have sclera visible as long as it's lower sclera.
Cuz most hunter eyes take shape due to more pronounced supra and lateral orbital rim bone compared to infra orbital rim.
whoever made that comparison photoshop is dumb, neither has prey eyes which are big, rounded and have lots of upper eyelid exposure
Like this "Chad" here.
IMG 20191120 070513

Last edited:
I think you can have sclera visible as long as it's lower sclera.

Yeah Im not entirely sure tbh, but I think having any exposed at top or bottom of iris, is a death sentence from having a Godly eye area.

Im pretty sure that's why almond shaped eyelids are praised, since it ensures that.
Horrible eyes, I have then. Asymmetrical, not PCT and scleral show. :feelsrope:
Hmm yes, mediocre at best

Is the sclera exposed at the top, bottom or both? Either way it's shit.

Women are flawed in examining traits. Incels are the most masculine dark triad men that there are yet go unnoticed.