Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When Foids Say They Like Athletic Body They Mean NBA Body

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Even 6'1 Karim Benzema gets giga heightmogged. When foids say they like athletic body they mean 7ft NBA players. 7ft height will be the norm in future. It's over.

Screenshot 20220529 185247 Instagram

When foids say they like athletic body they mean 7ft NBA players. 7ft height will be the norm in future. It's over.
or swimmers
come on swimming GIF by Olympic Channel

He will not live very long, he's literally too tall.

or swimmers
come on swimming GIF by Olympic Channel
I am swimming for 10 years. I won medals at races, but I didn't get gf because I only grew to 5'7. But the tall chads that I defeated got gfs. This is what poor genetics does to you. Even many years of swimming didn't save my height :cryfeels:

7 Ft. won't become the norm in the near future (50~100 years) because there's a point when most men stop growing under optimal conditions. Unless Literally all sub-7 ft. men get bred out of existence by also tall toilets this won't happen. Also notice that either our species will become extremely sexually dimorphic, as we'd see 4'9 toilets giving birth to 4'9 toilets and 7'2 boys, or the short toilets will continue giving birth to mini-sons that won't be able to reproduce.

For the latter to happen it will be a really long time until short men stopped existing until literally all 7 Ft. and up men decide to stop reproducing with short toilets.

This is not going to happen. Optimal height will stay at 6'7~7'2, probably forever.

Also note that NBA players get dumped by their girlfriends if they lose. This tells me that their status is more important than their heights for many toilets.

By the way, the original photograph is literally my daily life here as a 6'2 "dwarf" in the Netherlands, I get height-mogged literally by almost every man I see literally all the time, it's rare for me to not be the shortest male in the room. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

cope. the optimal height for attractiveness is 8-10 inches taller. bellow that or taller then that and its slight decrease

By the way, the original photograph is literally my daily life here as a 6'2 "dwarf" in the Netherlands, I get height-mogged literally by almost every man I see literally all the time, it's rare for me to not be the shortest male in the room. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Go away from Netherlands.

8-10 inches taller then the foid i mean

cope. the optimal height for attractiveness is 8-10 inches taller. bellow that or taller then that and its slight decrease
I will never date with a 4'8 foidlet.

Height = personality

I will never date with a 4'8 foidlet.
well probably a foid will not be loyal to you unless you are 8-10 inches taller then her bro. no more, no less

well probably a foid will not be loyal to you unless you are 8-10 inches taller then her bro. no more, no less
Its over. 4'8 is a dwarf not even a normal foid.

Its over. 4'8 is a dwarf not even a normal foid.
you might be able to get away with a 4'10 one. but those are hard to find in western countries. gotta go to SEA or short parts of South America like Peru

you might be able to get away with a 4'10 one. but those are hard to find in western countries. gotta go to SEA or short parts of South America like Peru
Even sheboon dwarfs are only chad

Even sheboon dwarfs are only chad
lmfao not in some african village. there you ARE chad. its all about how you compair to whats directly available to them.

lmfao not in some african village. there you ARE chad. its all about how you compair to whats directly available to them.
So we incels should africanvillagemaxx then?

So we incels should africanvillagemaxx then?
it wont provide you any satisfaction and will enrage you that you are forced to do that while another man simply sits where he was born and fucks hotter women. but you could get your pecker wet and go tell some normie friends that you had sex

Damn, what a mog. I would feel like an insect next to him.

benzema has much more SMV than whoever second guy is. over 5'10 its ok.

now imagine lorenzo insigne next to him JFL. football is kinda manlets sport